Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

FarmVille 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread March 2020

chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 76 Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• MonaRWMonaRW Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon

Tazcat's Funhouse is looking for members. Come help me and have fun.

• Mawmaw08Mawmaw08 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Rags to Riches Helping Hands Co-op are looking for new members. We emphasize on sharing, caring, helping. Looking for levels 33+ to complete Marie orders and put best foot forward in the boat race. You can find us at facebook.com/groups/RagstoRichesHelpingHandsCoop.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

• SusieqKSusieqK Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Friendly Farmers of Farmville 2 coop is looking for active friendly farmers. Our motto is: Where Active Friendly Farmers Come Together To Share, Support, And Have Fun! Please come and join us for a fun friendly game!🥰🥰🥰

• NeshaNesha Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Kava Gold is a lvl 30+ CoOp. We branched out on our own and are looking for active players to join us.
    Blue anchor as coop sign and motto is daily active players. We also have a discord open for help finding us https://discord.gg/KVrDK3
  • Dishgirl68Dishgirl68 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The Amigo’s Funny Farm Co-op is open for business and looking for new members. We are a group of daily players who welcome experienced players who want to share and help the co-op succeed. Looking for levels 33+ to complete Marie orders, participate in the Boat Race and simply have fun. Chatting is important as is playing nice. Co-op sign is the neat barn. We look forward to seeing you!

• mintymaksemintymakse Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I just created a coop and need someone to be a leader with me! I’m tired of joining coops and people stealing or being rude and also using my stuff then kicking me out after I help them. I need some people to join and lead one with me. Just created one- “mellow mint” and I “minty” am the only member for now. Come join me and have fun and let’s help each other level up and win prizes!!!
  • maryeehmaryeeh Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Quarantine farming is looking for members - so join (also low levels)
  • ClariClari Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 25
    Hey there! Join us at Country farm. We welcome all players especially Asia players. Level 18 onwards are welcome to join us
  • shae2872shae2872 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello I am here to promote our coop. Three of us decided to leave our previous co-op, (two of us being leaders) All three of us are here to help whomever is on at the time and enjoy a little chat. We are looking for active, helpful and courteous players. This is a new co-op and all three of us are in different time zones. So most of the time there will be a leader on to help and keep things going in the right direction. The name of the co-op is SEASIDE FARMS.

• CykomomCykomom Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to know why do ops keep kicking helpful participants out?

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,113 Assassin
    @Cykomom if you are a helpful player not sure why your coop would kick you out that’s kinda crazy... Lolhaha
    If you’re looking for a coop you are welcome to join mine, we participate in all events, Marie board, boat race and a few of us also have pike board.
    We are a friendly group, we are very helpful to one another, we have simple rules, we always check the chat first before buying a coop item, we do chat which makes the game fun, we never have drama, this is our way of relaxing and being friends
    If interested coop is Homegrown Farmers (cowboy hat emblem) the coop is locked, however request to join will show up in inbox.
    Happy farming :)
  • KarliaKarlia Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Just created a new Coop, "East Coast Farmers". I'm on the East Coast, looking for active members. Level does matter, I will gladly help a lower level move on up! :) Very interested in advancing on Marie's Order Board and Boat Race as well. No approval needed to join for now, look us up and let's farm! :P
This discussion has been closed.