Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Why is no one joining my co-op?

Miranda1227Miranda1227 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
I created a co-op with my fiance, I have it set to open and no one is joining. I've invited soooo many people as well. When I was in other coops, as soon as they set to open, people would pour in and I can't even get a single player to join.

Answers

• ranchstationranchstation Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Wait for few days. Just go ofline. And members will join. Like mine. Mine took around 5 days to have many members
  • DogRescueMomDogRescueMom Registered User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

I am having the same issue. It’s been about 4 days since I created Country Creek Farms - but not one single person has joined. My Co-Op is also set to Open.

One issue I’ve found is that when you Search for a particular Co-Op, you CANNOT locate that Co-Op. Every other similarly named Co-Op will show up, but NOT the one you are searching for. This is a huge bug that Zynga needs to fix!

• nana419nana419 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i created a co-op to and no one would join,now i can,t find my co-op info it disappear can anyone tell me what to do and how to get rid of cheater on your leaderboard

• shae2872shae2872 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

There are three of us that have created a co-op and have had it set to public with level 16 and above welcome for the last three days and have not gotten anyone to enter the co-op. I have posted to groups to promote the co-op and I am being told our co-op is not searchable. What is going on?

• Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 326 The One Who Knows it All

Place a non-word in coop motto such as 1l2d45gf. Have people search for the non-word to find coop.

Lock coop for a few days then unlock to attract joiners.

• Sneha2598Sneha2598 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have created a new coop and we hav 6 members but we wnt more members to join our co-op.
    Its been 2 days no one has joined even though the coop is open...why is ut so?
  • EchoEcho Registered User Posts: 75 Black Sheep of ze Internet

It's possible that when you see new members "pouring in," it's because they already know each other, maybe play Farmville 2 there (VERY different game, I don't like it). Just one theory so I don't know if it's true. ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,mbb +_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'''''''''''''''''iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijkomn , msssorry cat on keyboard I can't get him off without hurting his feelings. j h

• pumpkinpatch0pumpkinpatch0 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 12 Pumpkin

I need people to join my coop in farmvillecountryescape it's call must play fv2 country escape,fv3 animals

• pumpkinpatch0pumpkinpatch0 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 12 Pumpkin

People won't join my coop I have 3 people and had it up for a month and no one join

I need people to join my coop in farmvillecountryescape it's call must play fv2 country escape,fv3 animals

• 1MNJKE1MNJKE Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hvordan stenger jeg samarbeidet mitt. Jeg vil godkjenne alle som bil bli med der , For noe kommer bare for å ødelegge samarbeidet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file