Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

iPad 6th Gen/iPhone 7 sync & device time setting issues

AlGibson00AlGibson00 Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

After several attempts of contacts with Zynga but I'm still having this error after several days of re-installing/signing in/out of both Facebook and GameCenter as well. I've also been changing my clocks on both my iPad & iPhone as well to try to get them to sync with no progress of getting the games to sync to try and get them to sync with the games as well on both. Below you'll see a copy of the emails between Zynga & myself so that some of you might seem to see useful to see what steps I have been going through to get my farms synced and going again. I've had to leave my farms alone for several months because of family/health reasons, and both of my devices are fairly new but have had the app on them for several years as well. Now my clicks are now reset to the corrected times of Eastern Standard Time Zone since I'm in Ohio:
"Saw where I should try to reset the clock manually to help get things done, reset both the device(s), leave the farm alone for a few minutes, re-connect to both GameCenter & Facebook as well, but still no luck AND now I’ve lost my farm at level 90 on my iPhone as well. Looks I’ve lost now both of my farms on both my phone & iPad. Oh, and from what I’ve been reading on your “player forums” I’m not the only player with this clock error either.....
My shovel says it’ll take over a day to collect, when other things were correct time wise, both are set to EST zone since I’m in Ohio. iPhone was connecting but now it’s gone, I tried the several log outs from all sites & back in as well as reboots. Several years ago with Google I did have 2 accounts (1 with Google & other with Yahoo) I was able to use for game play, but since switching to the iPad everything has switched over to a single account to my primary account with my iTunes/GameCenter account now with a different email (both devices have this account have it registered with it and was able signed into GameCenter along with being able to Cloud Sync as well.

Here’s the other lists of things suggested:

To sync or recover your progress to a new device, please refer to the steps provided below:

Get the device with your updated progress:

• Access your game and make sure you are properly connected to the internet
  • On your game settings, log out and log in to Facebook to refresh the connection
    Note: Make sure that you are connected to Facebook before following the steps provided below

Now on the other device:

• Access the App and make sure you have the latest DLC downloaded
  • Play through tutorial until game settings (gear icon) appears
  • Then log in to the same Facebook account you used on the device that has your updated progress
  • Wait for your account to sync

Additional tips:
1. You must have the latest game and DLC versions on both devices to be able to sync with the data saved on the Cloud. This allows the game to recognize your progress so you can access them on any device
2. You must use the same Game Center/Google Play account to download the game on your new device

In the event that you are unable to access the previous device, to recover your game on your device please follow the steps below:

1. Restart your device. This is very important as this will allow your device to clear the corrupted data that has been saved on your phone
  2. Launch the game
  3. Tap the "Gear" icon (Game Settings)
  4. Select your preferred Social Network Logins (Facebook, Game Center, Google+)
  5. Wait a few seconds until the game has finished syncing your account.

Additional tips:
1. You must have the latest game and DLC versions on your device to be able to sync with the data saved on the Cloud. This allows the game to recognize your progress
2. You must use the same Game Center/Google Play account to download the game on your device

Regards,
Maricar M.
Zynga Player Support"
“ I apologize that you're still unable to Connect on your Co-op Chat. To help you with this, you may try the workarounds below:

1. Log out of your Facebook/Game Center/Google Play account from the game settings
  2. Exit the game
  3. Log out of your Facebook/Game Center/Google Play account on your device
  4. Log in to your preferred Facebook/Game Center/Google Play account on your device
  5. Relaunch the game
  6. Go to game settings and Connect to Facebook/Game Center/Google Play

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Regards,
Joy B.
Zynga Player Support”
As I stated I've tried all of these steps/workarounds and still no luck....Any help would be great.

Comments

• LynnLockLynnLock Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    I play on my phone. I phone 11 and the only time I’ve been able to access chat or the market is when it isn’t connected to WiFi
  • AlGibson00AlGibson00 Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

@LynnLock said:
    I play on my phone. I phone 11 and the only time I’ve been able to access chat or the market is when it isn’t connected to WiFi

Even connected to my LTE (non-WiFi) network I still get the clock errors on both devices, when trying to connect to Facebook is when I see the pop up & it'll just sit and spin while trying to re-connect to GameCenter/Google as well having the same error.