Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Mineral patches

Siler75Siler75 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, this is a great game but we need some help from you with the mineral patch. There is only one that produces 4 minerals every few hours and we have a lot of plots with plants that can’t be used. Could you make more patches and it will be helpful if we can use speed seed or gloves to earn more minerals. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Katrina195159Katrina195159 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 9
    I agree with all and until you provide a means to earn more than 4 minerals every hour, maintaining 12 water plots is not possible. This makes playing the world tour part of game impossible.I have already filed a similar complaint that was forwarded to developers. I left the game for almost a year once because of issues like this. I am considering leaving it again. You need to create a way to earn more than 1 mineral every 15 minutes. PLEASE. Thank you.
  • holeheartholeheart Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Agreed. Would like to be able to purchase additional minerals patches.

• Okmugwump78Okmugwump78 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

4 minerals per hour for 20 plots its ridiculous!! Especially now that there is an event to play using the items. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Add more minerals or a chance to upgrade mineral production or lower the keys required to fertizlie patches. I get that getting us to buy keys is the whole goal of your moneymaking, but to have to pay 60 keys to fertilize 15 plots not covered by the 4 measly minerals we get once per hour is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!

• LiuLiu Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Pareil, je pense qu'une seule parcelle minerale donnant seulement 4 minéraux est largement insuffisante !!! Surtout avec l'achat de la 3eme parcelle d'eau et les voyages de pike qui demandent beaucoup trop de quantité d'objets, irréalisables dans le temps imparti !!! Enfin, si on veut dormir.... Mdr.... Donc, Please ! Plus de minéraux !!!! Merci

Les voyages de pike, pardon, pas de brochet ! Lol

Il ne veut pas ecrire PIKE !!! Mdrrr