Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Minerals for water plots

GregoryJohnson5150GregoryJohnson5150 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Why haven’t they kept up with the demands of being able to harvest items there but it still takes 2o minutes to get just 1? Higher level players are screwed trying to do big orders. While I enjoy the new things, you’re fuck1ng players like me really good. I’m strongly considering giving up playing this anymore.

Comments

• kleene50kleene50 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

noch mehr Beete für wasserpflanzen und keine Mineral, was soll das denn? Gebt uns noch 2 Mineralfelder mindestens.

• Maniapoto_WarriorManiapoto_Warrior Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
    Not impressed with Zynga ignoring this obvious problem. How long did it take to roll out the plots, then increase them with no increase in minerals? Poor poor planning and not even acknowledging all the complaints here.
  • ArnoldArnold Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Yes, yes. Today i skipped over 20 eddies orders because they all want seaway. its just getting too frustrating. Everything from marie to mariner asking for seaway. one little patch. ridiculous. This is supposed to be fun, not more tedious and frustrating than work. This is months later and still nothing done.

• annie12annie12 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have worked hard to get more water plots, but now cannot play because of poor access to minerals. This totally spoils the game. I have to reject Marie order boards, can't fulfil Pike challenge, Mariner challenges all because of minerals. PLEASE CHANGE THIS - either allow us to upgrade minerals (like other things like windmill can be upgraded using keys) or allow us to purchase more mineral stations, just like we can have multiple stove, windmill, glassworks etc.

• Sue_in_CTSue_in_CT Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

While I agree with all the above the most annoying feature of the mineral spring is not knowing if it is full unless you are watching or using a timer as the froth disappears quite fast

• MonaRWMonaRW Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

We can have 24 water crops but can only harvest 4 minerals in a hour and then PIke comes back and wants all this stuff that is almost impossible to make with the limited storage and limited minerals. Come on Zynga get real. I have lost all interest in this game.

• Mary1kMary1k Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    I so agree !!! The last items I needed was 10 wasabi's , 24 cranberries, 4 cranberry scones and 16 more cranberries. To have Pike leave 24 hours after his return. 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 ........ If I owned this company I'd fire my game programmers.👎👎
  • sashneesashnee Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Access to more mineral patches please. Its annoying and frustrating to wait for it to refill. Reading so many comments regarding this issue and nothing has been done. I have been playing this game for a while now and enjoy it but its now frustrating. Please take heed and address this issue Zynga !
  • winencoffeewinencoffee Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Need more minerals for water farming is a good idea and makes it more ennjoyable

• Mary1kMary1k Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    I'm leaving a suggestion ... Hopefully Zynga you will use it. So we have enough mineral water for each crop. Why not add 2 more mineral waters for every plot we open? Example, I now have 3 of my working plots I should have 11 mineral waters every time it fills once I have all 4 it automatically goes to 15. I feel that would be fair.
  • caraleigh_90caraleigh_90 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

We need more minerals for water plots! I'm tired of missing out on multiple events because I can't get enough water crops harvested in time. I shouldn't have to be on what feels like 24 hours a day to constantly fail events/goals.

• doemack1987doemack1987 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Does Zynga read these comments? It doesn’t seem that they ever do anything about any of the problems or issues reported.

• FarmersquattoFarmersquatto Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Unfortunately for we players the water plots appear to have been setup by Zynga to make money. Which at the end of the day we cannot fault them for, as they are a business and have to pay a lot of money every month to stay in business. My wife and I both started together and she decided not to expand the water plots. This has turned out to be a great benefit to her. She does not have to make as many items for the various events as I and for some strange reason the number of items she has to make for each phase is less as well, giving her an unfair advantage. After all is said and done it is ultimately up to us to decide to bare the brunt of frustration, or simply turn our backs and stop playing. At least we have a choice.