Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

iOS Game Freezing

Tpower7810Tpower7810 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Fv2 Country Escape is freezing. I am able to load and play the game OFFLINE but if connected to internet the game freezes. I have done all steps in suggested troubleshoot (force close game, update game, etc) and still not working when connected to internet.

Comments

• Tpower7810Tpower7810 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Update: the above comment relates to attempt to load game on iPad. It freezes up when trying to play on my iPhone as well.

• CindybooCindyboo Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

I am having the exact same problem On my iPad and iPhone. It happened last week for about 12 hours also but then started working. Then it stopped working yesterday and still does not work.

• CindybooCindyboo Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Let’s get this fixed already!

• arquittlarquittl Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Why can’t you fix this freezing up problem on my IPad, you asked me to come back and play and it won’t let me, I go into the game and it’s there but it won’t let me play because the page is frozen! Please fix this as people having been asking for a while! Lila

My frozen screen was fixed for a few minutes with and update and then the game uploaded a new game and now my screen is frozen again, what’s up with this! Makes me not want to fool with it anymore if you can not resolve these problems! Spending to much time fooling with it! Not happy!

My FarmVille 2 country Escape is still frozen, my Grandson says start a new Game Grandma and like I told him I had a lot of money invested in this one game but yet you guys can’t figure out how to unfreeze it so I cant play, that’s so wrong! You take my money to play this game but don’t come up with a way to stop it from freezing! I have tried everything I was suppose to and nothing works! Please get off your bottoms and come up with a solution to the problem! So angry with this situation and no help with the problem from you guys!

• AlGibson00AlGibson00 Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

I’m having the same issue with having to constantly reboot my game to get in & out of the community and co-op sales as well as to sell my items. When it restarts after the 5:00 minute, the sun constantly spins as well as my selling area. It’s getting foolish as well.

My game is still frozen when I sign in and I can’t do anything! Please find a way to fix this and stop it from happening! It’s not fair that I put all that money in this game and can’t play it😥😥😥😥

Thank you for finally fixing my freezing problem, I hope it continues to work.🥰

• Ashima_0531Ashima_0531 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi m stuck on grandma’s glade. Please help. I have deleted the app and reinstall it then also not working. Using ios 13.4 and 10s iphone
  • Spur0019Spur0019 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello, my game is frozen too. It is disappointing with money invested in the certain games. Poodle and Jungle were both almost completed and won.

Any additional help is appreciated. My problem started with my Pike board disappearing, not able to look in my barn and then suddenly the poodle game and jungle were gone as well. My boat race went back to showing “0”. Very strange. Finally it all ended with a complete freeze out, I can’t even log out. I have tried deleting and reloading...nothing.
  • Ro_RoRo_Ro Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    I am currently having the same issue! I would load the game, start playing and the 5 minutes after it just crashes on me. And it continuously crashes every 4-5 minutes once game is loaded. I have reported it to Zynga and yet to be resolved! I also had an issue with Boat Race where I would select a task, it shows active but when I craft the items it doesn’t count towards the task so I have to select another task. The bad thing is that same task I am unable to fulfill still counts as 1 tasks so I’m always at a lost in boat race ..I never get the chance to win! This is unfair to me and others experiencing the same issue. Zynga really needs to get this issue fixed ASAP!!!! I am getting frustrated and will at some point just delete this game and forget about it completely!
  • butterfly55butterfly55 Registered User Posts: 41 Grasshopper

I am having the same issue, it’s been months and still not fixed, I contacted zynga many times and they told me to Hang Tight,I,m still waiting for a fix.I love this game but I get so frustrated.

• Suecos_61Suecos_61 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I thought it was just me! Thinking of buying a new iPad with bigger memory but not sure I’ll be wasting my money.
  • dfergie8dfergie8 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Once I get into my game, most things like boat race and Marie's order board work fine. However, when I go to buy or sell in the market, or try to chat with my coop friends, the game bounces me out of the market in 10-20 seconds. If I am trying to buy, I need to be really fast! Same with selling: 10-20 seconds and I am bounced out. I cannot buy any coins or keys either. The game keeps telling me to connect through Facebook, but when I do that, it get the message that I am already connected. If I try anyway, I get the spinning sum. This has gone on for several weeks. I am a daily player and have invested $$$ in this game. I have force quit, logged out, force quit my phone-you name it, I have tried it. Please fix it!

• butterfly55butterfly55 Registered User Posts: 41 Grasshopper

Is anyone still have an issue with being booted out of Farmville 2 country escape? I am and it’s been 3 months.

• Suecos_61Suecos_61 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I’ve given up and bought a new iPad with a larger memory. This has solved my problems