Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game freezing when online

SystemSystem Posts: 327Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Freezing Issue.

Comments

• derindagallimorederindagallimore Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

yes my game is completely frozen if I am online but if I am off line the game is fine this started yesterday I cannot do anything on my farm that you need to be online for like the boat race or the seaway stuff for Pike really hope they can adress my issue soon dont want to give my game up have spent a lot of time getting it this far please help !!!!

• chiibisukechiibisuke Posts: 51Registered User, Super Moderator Moderator

We apologize for the inconvenience, @derindagallimore. We are aware of the game freezing issue and our team is already working to get it fixed as soon as they can so that everyone will be able to play again. In the meantime, we suggest trying the workarounds provided here. You may also visit our Hot Topics page from time to time for updates. Thank you for your patience.

• derindagallimorederindagallimore Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

Yeah I have already done everything with the task manager and it does not work what ever they are doing it worked for like 2 days but then today it started freezing again I just dont know if they can fix it but I love this game and dont want to start a new farm just need some help fixing this one this is the second time I have been almost finished with my seaway tasks and it is frozen again and I only have 2 days to finish the last task I hope they get it fixed soon thank you for your help so far.

• HayleyAnneHayleyAnne Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

I’m having the same problem. Tried everything. Game was working well after the last update. Have been working on the latest event and got dumped from game. When I load the game without wifi it works. As soon as I use wifi it freezes. I’m wasting my bonus from the county fair after playing all day. Very frustrating.

• cacai19cacai19 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My game also freezes when played online, i already restarted my phone, uninstall and install the game, even cleared cache, still unresolved.My app is updated, i can't play properly because most of the categories/events need to be online, boat race will also be affected...
  • cacai19cacai19 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Farmville country escape 2 is freezing when played online via android phone, my game is updated, i even uninstall & reinstall the game, restarted my phone, cleared cache, force stop the game, still unresolved, same issue when played via windows. I already provided my comment on zynga forums on jan.,10, 2020, then after 2 days I can play the game online however for only 5 hours, then it freezes again for several days which keeps on repeating. I can't play properly becuse most of the types or events in the game required to be online. HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR YOU TO FIX THIS ISSUE, even other players experience same problem for more than 3 weeks already I can't even play the boat race properly due to this issue,which affects other members of my coop!!!!!