Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

switching phone to pc- transfer data

Marie1976Marie1976 Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

I have been playing this game on my iphone and wanted to play on my pc. I got the app and logged in but there is no option to get my saved data and I do not want to start all over again. How do I get my saved data onto my pc?

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,519 The Chosen One

@Marie1976 you just have to play the first few levels on your new device . When the gear icon appears in the top right hand corner, its usually at level 5 if I remember correctly, you click that & use the option to log in with Facebook or Google, whichever you used before. It should then pick up all your game progress.
    It's a while since I've done it but I seem to remember you might have to try a couple of times before it works.

• phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

Rambling Rose is correct. Play to level 5 and then go into your setting and connect to Facebook. Once you do that, you will get a pop up saying that there is another game associated with that account and will ask which game you want. Choose the game from the cloud with the highest level.