Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

New pike adventures

Lois ZebrouvisLois Zebrouvis Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 15 Muffin

The new pike island adventures are fun but limiting space to new seaway storage is restrictive
You can't build up your inventory while waiting for pike to get to a new island. You can't expand without using lots of keys because Nick has stopped giving anchor and the prospectors doesn't seem to give expansion parts anymore

Comments

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 238 Cupcake Princess

@1UDL I agree 100% more and faster availability of minerals!!

• karenzkarenz Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie

Hoping as we finish islands the rewards might be storage expansion.

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 238 Cupcake Princess

Reading about the storage expansion it does not appear to be of any value. What I have gained from others is the sea storage is maxed out at 150 and you can no longer store water items in the barn. I'm not sure if it's good or bad. :/

• jeanna1jeanna1 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm really liking the new Pike adventures and having unlimited speed seed as a reward is terrific but lets get realistic here, please upgrade the mineral patch. There is no way that it's going to work if you don't. Being able to expand water crops only leads to also including expanding the mineral patch.

• blackinwhite50blackinwhite50 Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Stuck on adventure 5 , done the 3 islands 4 times each! Just days adventure 6 coming soon!

• Lanena45Lanena45 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    When is number 6 coming?
  • Sharinali1Sharinali1 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have a complaint, and a suggestion. My complaint is in regards to free speed seed from Pike. When we work our tasks from Pike, sometimes it takes us all day to finish. Then we get rewarded 8 hours of speed seed. That is not helpful when we are sleeping. Last night I went to bed with free speed seed that I did not claim. I thought that by not claiming it, it would still be there this morning when I woke up. It wasn't. It was gone.
    I don't think that's fair. How are we supposed to utilize our free speed seed if we are sleeping? It takes us all day to complete the board. We cannot work all night doing speed seed.
    Why can't you set it like you do the pins that we receive? You know where you have to check mark them to activate them? I think if the speed seed was given the option of activating it, then we could utilize it more.
    But it is not fair to all of us that work so hard to win speed seed, only to not be able to utilize it. You can set a time limit on it, like say, good for 12 hours. At least if we win it for 8 hours, let us use it and not let it get wasted while we sleep.
  • Sharinali1Sharinali1 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    We also need more minerals. It is unrealistic to get four minerals. A lot of us playing this game has multiple water plots and maxed out on them. It is really hard on us to complete tasks when we do not get enough minerals to do so.