Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Does anyone know how to contact tech support

JenkeyJenkey Forum TravellerRegistered User Posts: 1,183 Assassin
Regardless of what I try or do, I am unable to reach tech support.
I was given the direction to use a former email, when I do that, it comes back with that issue is closed click here to start a new one, so i do that, it comes back saying this is an unattended mail box that will not reach tech support, then i was given to go online via google, so i do that and it wants to direct me to chat with someone for $5 fir a one time chat or i can sign up for $45 a month for unlimited chats, I’m not doing that for this game........ so does anyone have a way to contact tech support for this game?
I sent a message to a moderator and of course I’ve had no response all day.
Thanks

Comments

• PoodlePoodle Registered User Posts: 65 Captain Obvious

Hi Jenkey the only way i know to contact support is through settings on game.. Tap settings tap help tap player support...new page opens scroll down to very end of guides etc... tap on contact support at very bottom... may have to use scroll bars to get to it... hope helps

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,183 Assassin
    @Poodle yea thanks that button was removed months ago, for certain system types.
    One of my coop members checked windows 10 version and the support contact button was still there, she sent an email on my behalf using my email, but no response yet.
    Thanks for responding, happy farming :)