Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

More variety in boat race tasks

M1P4M1P4 This Space Is AvailableRegistered User Posts: 372 Social Snowflake
edited December 2019 in Ideas & Feature Requests

Having more variety in boat race tasks would make the boat race much more interesting instead of extremely boring. Also would give people more chances to complete tasks and get to the bonus rounds a bit faster. As it is, in addition to being boring, there also are too many tasks that can't filled within a reasonable time without using keys, and often the few good ones are taken within minutes even if one waits for the timer to run out on the ones that have it. I don't mean they all should be such that it takes 5 mins to complete, but for exaple feeding a show animal 62 times or visiting the mill 6 times is just too much and the only thing such tasks do is make your customers angry at Zynga.

And yes, I know and understand that what you want us to do, use keys but that is just taking it too far (taking it too far again , but many see though ovious rip-offs and long term I'd think it will do Zynga more harm than good financially. Sorry, but that's what I and everyone I know think after seeing what's going on during all these years).

Comments

• LesleyRLesleyR Registered User Posts: 92 Chocolatier

Agree that boat race tasks should be more varied and feeding a show animal is not advantageous to the player - who needs the chance of a little pig or sheep walking round the farm? I refuse to have a show animal so if my weekly task is to get an animal to costume mode, I don't get the points for my weekly task. Also, you need to make 'feed' for the animal for which you don't get coins when the animal is fed. Out of 15 tasks in our coop this week, 5 are to feed a show animal which I do not think is fair.