Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

“incorrect device time”

AdamAdam Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
I am currently trying to continue my game from iOS to Android, when i want to connect with Fb and this problem show up, the message was “Incorrect Device Time!". This is very annoying.

I've done to:
- Reinstall the game or disable Fb.
- I have removed my Fb account from Settings and logged out from the Fb app and browser.
- Date and time on my phone 100% is already correct.
- I have restart my phone.
- And i have restart my Wi-Fi.

And still not working. Help me what to do, Is there any advice?

Answers

• rodarteaarodarteaa Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    This is happening to me too. Also going from ios to Android. Ive tried just about everything and still nothing
  • krystyna4krystyna4 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I need help Zynga ! . My farm was fine. I was in the middle of an event. Then one of my kids wanted to join. So I logged in on his phone ( Android ) to make him an account. It logged in my info and not his. So I deleted everything re did it and his game is up and running and is fine. I tried logging back into my account on my iOS and now my event is gone and I’m stuck 5 years in the future. I’m so upset is there a way to un do this😭