Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

How can a player that's not on Facebook upload a profile picture to Farmville 2: Country Escape game

Jo_Jo_ Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

In perusing through the blogs it appears that this question has been raised since 2013. We are now 2019 and this has not been included as a new feature yet. I implore Zynga to please consider the value of this addition to the game. It seems there are many coops that require a profile picture in order join in order to allow members to easily identify those who are purchasing their items because there is a lot of stealing of items posted for others. I am not on Facebook and would like to include a profile pic so that I am easily identified by my coop members. Or at least include our name in the market board when items are sold so that people can see who purchased their items. Seems like an easy fix to me, but maybe not. It would surely make the game more enjoyable for those of us who want to play honestly and not be labeled as a thief simply because we do not have a profile picture. Please Zynga. Facebook users are not your only customer.

Answers

• PoodlePoodle Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

Yes would love Zynga to include either of your suggestions...not all people who have no profile picture steal items, very few i'd expect. However when it does happen it causes much disruption within a coop, therefore leaders are often loath to accept those with no profile picture