Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

my game is stuck in a content update loop

yutty01yutty01 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been trying to load my game all day and is is stuck in a content update loop. It will act like it is loading and then say content update please wait while required content is downloaded. the game will automatically restart when the download finishes and it restarts and says the same thing over and over again. I am tried clearing cache, restarting laptop, letting it do the loop in hopes it would stop. I am running windows 10 and everything is up to date. Please Help!

Comments

• hee_haw_acreshee_haw_acres Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    Oh wow mine is doing it as well!! It’s worked all day and all a sudden after I restarted the game it not is in the loop of trying to start and content update message an it restarts all over. Please help?? I’ve checked for updates and I can’t do any, ran a bug check an virus protection etc all checks out.
  • hee_haw_acreshee_haw_acres Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    > @yutty01 said:
    > I have been trying to load my game all day and is is stuck in a content update loop. It will act like it is loading and then say content update please wait while required content is downloaded. the game will automatically restart when the download finishes and it restarts and says the same thing over and over again. I am tried clearing cache, restarting laptop, letting it do the loop in hopes it would stop. I am running windows 10 and everything is up to date. Please Help!

Did it fix itself ? I’m wondering if I can delete the app an reinstall it? Would I loose everything?
  • yutty01yutty01 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

mine finally fixed itself, after a day and a half. When it finally loaded it said there was an update but it allowed me to click restart instead of being stuck in the loop so I am crossing my fingers it is fixed.