Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Seaway Storage

jennlivjennliv Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

Thanks Zynga for creating another ridiculous mess. I cannot finish Mariner orders calling for water plot items due to such limited space in the Seaway Storage. And no, I do not have enough expansion parts to upgrade because there isn't enough room to store what I need to open new water plots and expand Seaway Storage. Who's hairbrained idea was this?

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,505Registered User The Chosen One

I dont even have seaway storage. Waterplot stuff is filling up my barn.

• TortugaTortuga Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My order for Mariner bigger than storage in Seaway Storage, can't store goods and ingredients so have had to sell everything and wait for Mariner to fail. Another area of the game locked out until I can earn enough tools for expansion. Can't afford to purchase keys. Mariner always wants large numbers of water plot items, so goodbye Mariner too for a while. So frustrating after finally getting water plots, now gotta wait ages to put them to use again. Seaway storage great idea but useless. Could have done with Barn tool storage first.

• dccdcc Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

I'm not happy with the Seaway Storage like everyone says limited storage and no way to upgrade unless you have tons of keys. They should at least still let you store your excess in the barn or silo. Also Nick rarely gives you what you need to upgrade storage or unlock water plots. I filled all his orders for a couple of day and no anchors and most time all i got was coins and xp this needs to be fix

Also after 59 days we lose the stuff we worked hard at getting out of the barn and silo so unfair. I find they just make this game harder for those of us who play without cheating the cheaters can do whatever they want as it's my understanding they have unlimited everything.

• blackinwhite50blackinwhite50 Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

What’s the max storage on seaway storage I’m at 110

• DaisyTDaisyT Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

I can’t empty the oven because seaway storage is full. But my barn and silo are not full. Why can’t overflow water plot items go in barn or silo?

• phamtonphamton Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

@blackinwhite50 said:

Mine is says it is maxed out at 150. In what world is 150 enough storage for all the crafts and crops?

• Reena123Reena123 Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie
    > @blackinwhite50 said:
    > What’s the max storage on seaway storage I’m at 110

The max storage is only 150.
  • ellen3351ellen3351 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I hate everything about the water plot expansion but especially the seaway storage. Similar to other complaints, I have a mariner order for 20 krill and another for 11 seasoned clams. There are 3 bonus orders for 9 cheesy urchin risotto, krill potato, and fish sauce.

2 krills per 15 mins - ridiculous!
    1 hour for fish sauce plus 2.25 hour for seasoned clams on a level 5 kettle - painful!

Between the limits on mineral production, slow and low volume plant and animal production, and limits on storage this is no fun and very annoying.

I wish there was a way to play without the water plots at all.

Carrying on rant in my head for hours and wanted to get it out of my head.

@phamton said:

@blackinwhite50 said:

Mine is says it is maxed out at 150. In what world is 150 enough storage for all the crafts and crops?

I agree how is 150 enough storage it isn't. I think there are around 50 water plot items so 3 max of each. No way to fill Mariner orders. The people who don't have it are better off. I wish I never got it. I would much prefer to store my stuff in barn and silo but don't have that option now.

• GeneaGenea Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Drop rate for anchors is ridiculously low! How are you meant to upgrade, I am dumping stuff I’ve made to accommodate ropes and hooks. The water plots overall has made the game less appealing. Sitting with 42 ropes, 22 hooks and can’t get a 5th anchor to upgrade! Please Zynga think the whole waterplot section and make it playable