Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race did not start

AimeeBAimeeB Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

We are a new coop, it was formed on Monday. The boat race did not start on Tuesday, it is now Wednesday and it is still telling us that the Boat Race will start tomorrow. This is an issue that the entire coop is having, we have about 30 in the coop now.

Comments

• IkeZyngaIkeZynga Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Our co-op is not new and has been experiencing issues with the boat race for the last 3 weeks! The first week of stopped giving us points or credit for tasks done, score stuck at 871 no matter how many tasks done, it dropped us to last place ofcourse. The following week tells us boat race will start tomorrow. This week still telling us boat race will start tomorrow... I contacted support multiple times only to be told in the end they are aware of our issues that there have a been multiple issues in the boat race and they are fixing in order of priority. I guess our issues are not a priority... It obviously doesn't matter if we lost everything we worked so hard for in the races, which we have lost everything now, or that we are no longer able to race at all.

• AimeeBAimeeB Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I can’t even figure out how to contact support! The contact support button was removed from the bottom of the support page!

• IkeZyngaIkeZynga Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I still see the red contact support at the very bottom of the support page. I get to the support page though the game.