Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Visiting temporary place of interest after completing the event not counting towards boat race goal

luckylindyluckylindy Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I chose visiting the magical cauldron six times as my next boat race goal, then I finished the Halloween event. I am still visiting the magical cauldron as there is a quest book goal to visit it 10 times, my visits are counting towards the quest book goal but not towards the boat race goal.

Comments

• JoTJoT Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same issue, had 2 visits done before I finished and then started the 10 trips to the mine. Visits are showing for that quest which I consider to be part of the event, boat race task is still stuck at 2/5 although I am on my 6th task.
    On the boat race task it says I have to event finish to complete.This is very misleading as you don’t know how long you have to complete the task until you have chosen it. Event finishes in 4days 8hours.

• JoTJoT Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

On my 6th visit not 6th task -sorry