Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race Point Accumulation After Bonus Mode

NessaNessa Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It seems unfair and too hard to acquire points after the bonus mode has been acheived. There are two main reasons for that. 1) Too few br points are offered in bonus mode and 2) farmers have to wait at least 2 hours for next task no matter what. Because of this, farmers may lose rank within their coop and the coop may not advance as quickly.
My suggestions are to offer double the BR points once bonus mode has been achieved and if both bonus mode and the special event task have been completed, offer triple the BR points. Also, it would be better if each farmer could continue to accumulate the 200 points for each time the special task is completed during the week. Further, please consider giving options for farmers not have to wait 2 hours or more between tasks. For example, the first 5 or 10 farmers in each coop reaching bonus mode will have no wait time between tasks.

Comments

• mamaloumamalou Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I like your suggestions. I have found our co-op needing to wait 6 hours between bonus tasks. That is a penalty when you are in 1st or 2nd place and can’t play for 6 hours so everyone else can catch up plus it doesn’t help our co-op to be able to advance as we can’t play. Very frustrating. Reaching bonus quickly can definitely be a negative thing