Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread October 2019

LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 19 Moderator
edited November 2019 in Neighbors / Co-ops

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• anaaluisatanaaluisat Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Julie CornwellJulie Cornwell Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

We are looking for neighbors on Tuxedo Boots Farm. Looking for honest people who use their names and are helpful.

• CpwCpw Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Looking for a few active players to join our Co-op. Very helpful, stress free..We just ask you to participate in Boat race and Maries orders. We will help you do this!!! Have a picture and check in chat when joining. We are friendly and drama free :)

• BritPeezyBritPeezy Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2019
    Looking for active people in our new Co-op! We are all very helpful and love playing the game! Just need members to join!
  • farmvillefarmerfarmvillefarmer Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Join my co op! Just made it and looking for helpful, friendly, chatty farmers :smile:
  • NicnacNicnac Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

HI farmers! Myself and another farmer have set up our own coop. Others may well join from our previous one. We would love to grow our co-op to be inclusive, fun, friendly and most importantly help and support our members. We previously were storming the boat race and top of Marie's Board and would like you to join us in making the Co-op awesome!
    Anyone with 1 or a few co-op members, please come join us!

The Working Bees! Craft,
    Share, Race, Repeat

• DarnellsPlaceDarnellsPlace Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for our co-op we got kicked out after our game froze up last night unfortunately we don’t remember the name lol our leader was a woman named Vee
  • SpijderSpijder Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

Come join Chatty Trade Racers! While we claim to be chatty, being chatty is not a requirement.. just say hello once in a while and let us know when you are looking for specific items or ask others if they have any item needs you might be able to meet when you need to make room in your barn.

• EnnieEnnie Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    If anyone want to merge co-ops please inform me. We have started a brand new co-op called ((Tyro Villa)) and we need members to join us. If u are admin in your co-op currently don't worry we will make you admins too.
  • M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 372 Social Snowflake

If you...

...are tired of thieves.
    ...are tired of people always asking for help and never helping in return and only taking advantage of others and making others do all the work for them.
    ...are willing to help as much as you ask for help and appreciate that others do the same.
    …want a co-op with active leaders who actually lead (be it in good or bad; encouragement, giving credit, guiding, ranting etc. – whatever is necessary given the current situation).
    …want a co-op with clear and simple rules that make the coop functional and fair for all, and understand why rules are a must, maybe even like them.
    …want to chat.
    …don’t want to chat.
    …want to be surrounded by friendly, helpful, considerate and polite co-farmers and are one yourself.
    …speak English.
    …have pic uploaded to your account.
    …are at least at game level 33.
    …don’t have a hacked farm or use other external hacks/programs.

Type ‘teddy bears’ in the search box, make sure your search language is set to English and look for ‘Teddy Bears & Hound Dogs Rockin’ in Here’. If you can’t find us, but would like to, or your request to join doesn’t get through, send me a private message here. I can invite you via fb.

The weekly goals usually met until the goal reaches the most insane levels of points required. At the boat race we area at the highest level atm.

The coop may be closed, but requests to join are monitored and checked many times a day.
    Currently we have a few member openings. (Additional space will be made when needed for new members by removing those who don’t follow the rules and requirements above, or haven’t been active in a long time). We would love to meet you and have you become a part of our coop :smile:

PS. You may have seen this post before about a few years ago. Sadly right after I posted it I got too ill to play for months and there were issues with the game thus the other leader wasn’t able to open her game at all for weeks. So if someone joined then or tried and found the coop was without active leaders and a bit lost or no request was accepted, I apologize. And, we do now have a total of 5 leaders, so almost always at least one of them is in. Do give us another chance now if you still like what’s written above.

• RRRRRRRR Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello I have one question.. I am level 27 and I can’t do it orders with my friends in the co op .. please help me update my Marie s orders without giving 500 keys, Thank you!
  • prophetprophet Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Lance's code is: FB-83244. Go to Facebook and enter it to confirm, or go to https://fb.me/1KNdHcR15ukYUgo
This discussion has been closed.