Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

unable to expand land

KaliraKalira Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My next land expansion is supposed to be at level 81 for 6,700,000 coin. I have reached level 81 and have 7,187,000+ coin. The expansion plot sign shows a green check mark, but when I click on it, it says I still need 6,700,000 coin. Is this a bug in the new "sale" they are doing?

Comments

• StrmyceeStrmycee Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

I am having a similar issue. I am level 108 and am supposed to be able to buy the land expansion for coins. When I click on it, it says I can wait 27 days or pay 366 keys to unlock it. Zynga support Is no help at all. They keep talking about it being a streak feature. (That is when you buy the land then get the opportunity to pay keys for the next level up land). This is an expansion I worked for and now cannot access without paying keys or waiting. Sent screenshots and still get the generic prepared message back. Finally, you get a message stating they have helped you all they can and will not respond to any more emails regarding this issue lol They didn't even fix the land issue and they did all they could??? It is truly a joke with support anymore on this game.

• Mary1kMary1k Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie
    > @Kalira said:
    > My next land expansion is supposed to be at level 81 for 6,700,000 coin. I have reached level 81 and have 7,187,000+ coin. The expansion plot sign shows a green check mark, but when I click on it, it says I still need 6,700,000 coin. Is this a bug in the new "sale" they are doing?

You need to report it as a bug. It sounds like you have one. Good luck getting this resolved.