Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Will not load previous game

farmgirl1223farmgirl1223 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I started playing on my computer and downloaded the app via Microsoft store. I had reached level 19 and had purchased 2 separate coin packs. I wanted to play across multiple devices, so I connected with Facebook. It then loaded my previous game that I played with Facebook which I didn't really want to connect via Facebook. Then the game was frozen and wouldn't let me play after restarting several times. I then uninstalled and reinstalled which resulted in a whole new game. I then looked up support and it said once you reached level 4 you could reconnect through game center, well past level 4 still can't connect only gives me the option to connect through Facebook. I tried to contact support for issue, which there is NO red contact button at the bottom of the support page. How can I get my previous game back from playing on the app through the windows store I never wrote down my player ID I won't make that mistake again. Thanks for anyone that can help and point me in the right direction.