Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie’s board not syncing with co op.

MsmedivaMsmediva Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My Marie’s board ends about 1 day and a half before my co op. Then it doesn’t recognize my orders after until it resets.

Comments

• AngelissaAngelissa Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 30

I’m not sure if it’s the same bug, but I’ve also noticed that my co-op’s score has remained at 117/240 even though I have completed about 5 orders in the past few hours. I’ve attached a screenshot where I completed an order for lemons and even though I got the timber, coins and exp for it, my co-op’s order total remains at 117.

I’ve been trying hard to complete it so I can clear the quest, and now it all seems like a waste of effort.

I’m not sure if this helps, but my network speed has also been throttled by my provider to a maximum of 1.5Mbps

Device: iPad 6th Generation

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 1,047Registered User Pet Queen
    @Angelissa have you already done 60 orders? If so, then any additional orders you do won’t count, since max is 60 orders per person
    Wish i had your quantities and timber amounts given on my board lol
  • AngelissaAngelissa Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    1. I asked a co-op mate if she is having this problem as well, and not only did she say she is not, I saw the tally increase to 118 as she completed my co-op order.
    2. My co-op mate was also using an Apple device.
    3. This leads me to believe that it is not a network speed related issue, neither is it device related.

4. I decided to test this on my Android phone instead, which uses a different service provider

5. I completed an order on my Android phone (3x copper buttons)
    6. Like on my iPad, I got the timber, coins and exp, but the tally did not increase.
    7. At this point the only conclusion I can draw is that it is an account-related issue.

8. Given that it was only up until recently that my orders are not being tallied, I can infer that there might be a hidden feature that “bans” my activity from contributing to the co-op. However, I don’t understand why the developers would want to punish players for being “too active”.