Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

All you can eat leaderboard

pritikatpritikat PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

Tonight my leaderboard was changed so now only top 4 get the dog. I am in 5th place. I went from gold to silver in a few minutes. Does anyone know why that happened and has it happened to everyone? Or is it a mistake?

Tagged:

Comments

• helperhusbandhelperhusband Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My wife as well. I'm actually here looking to confirm her anger. She had to go to work, but busted her **** in the last few hours to retake fifth. when she did it stayed silver and she was extremely disapointed.

If there is a moderator or something reading this, this was finally enough to make her snap. What the **** is going on here.

• RivervalleylassRivervalleylass Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    The exact same thing happened to me. I was in total shock when in the VERY LAST HOUR Of the game it changed from top five get gold to top four. I worked so hard and spent so many keys, this is infuriating!!
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,190 Assassin
    @pritikat @helperhusband @Rivervalleylass
    Please contact tech support. Never known a leaderboard to only be for top 4, it’s always been top 5.... several people have said that in the last hour of race, they had a glitch in their game changing gold to top 4, so tech support should be aware of the issue.