Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

NEW FEATURE _ THE SEAWAY STOREHOUSE

GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE GrasshopperRegistered User Posts: 1,048 Pet Queen

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,157 Assassin
    @GUILTYNINE where do we get the storage house?
  • GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 1,048 Pet Queen

@Jenkey said:
    @GUILTYNINE where do we get the storage house?

The notification should show up when we open the game..

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,157 Assassin
    @GUILTYNINE is it a rollout? I play everyday, I have the 2 water plots open and so far have not seen the storehouse!
    Thanks for responding!
  • GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 1,048 Pet Queen

@Jenkey said:
    @GUILTYNINE is it a rollout? I play everyday, I have the 2 water plots open and so far have not seen the storehouse!
    Thanks for responding!

I think it's yet another slow rollout..
    I've noticed that it's available only to those who got the waterplots very recently. I could be wrong too..

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 28 Clueless Cookie

When will we get the new seaway storage hut I hope it won’t be the same time I had to wait to get the water plots that was 9 months which was a ridiculous time i

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,519 The Chosen One

I only got the water plots recently & still dont have enough expansion parts to use the first one. No sign of another storage facility.

• Jilly126Jilly126 Registered User Posts: 25 Delightful Duckling

One of our co-op members got it a couple months ago, but no one else has yet.

• jennifertayjennifertay Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I dont have the storehouse and I'm not sure why?
  • LyndseyLyndsey Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I’m still waiting too...as well as waiting for the extra spinach plots, rice plots, bonus stamps and bonus sand dollars!

I have a member in my co op who has only just opened the water plots and is able to purchase 6 of each spinach and rice plots.

Members who have had the double bonus stamps and the bonus sand dollars for months.

Members having to craft extra or more difficult items in events

Were is the fairness in all this? Everyone should be on the same playing fields

• JaneenJaneen Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the seaway storage and you don't want it. It takes to long to get the upgrades and the ropes and hooks and anchors take up the room as nothing from water or upgrades goes in your barn or silo anymore. I don't have room for water stuff as the upgrades are taking over cause you can't get the anchors. So now i can't do much on orders that take water stuff.

• dccdcc Registered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

the people who are saying they don't have the seaway storage consider yourself lucky. I got it and I wish I didn't have it not enough storage to start with and takes a long time to upgrade. Also all the time and hard work that I did to get the water plot items I will now lose in 50 days or so. Every thing you have in your barn will be gone and you can't store excess in barn or silo anymore. It's impossible to do Marie, mariner etc if they ask for water plot items as there is not enough storage in the seaway storage to hold them. I wish they would change this and allow you to keep what you have in your barn and also to continue to let the overflow items go to your barn and silo

• nannygoat1nannygoat1 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Very excited to get more storage, but this is making the game very frustrating! I agree with all the complaints here. You cannot complete large orders as the space is limited. Upgrade rules are ridiculous. Can't u buy ropes, hooks, and anchors at the red/white tent? Hooks are ridiculous!!! Took me 40anchors and ropes to finally get 10 hooks! Goods should be able to connect to barn the way the silo goods do. Many in my coop do not have this. WHY?

• JaneenJaneen Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

been several days and i play almost all day, and still no anchors. What gives?

• Barrios44Barrios44 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 285 Unstained Chieftain

It sounds a terrible feature. I think I will ignore the new water plots and throw away the ropes.Zynga, you need to address this issue.

• cristy69cristy69 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    When the Seaway Storehouse goes away do we lose everything in it too?
  • lunulalunula Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

By the way - once you start this ridiculous building, you have 60 days to use/sell everything from the water plots in your barn/silo. The old items do not move over.

If you can't see the problem with this (ZYNGA) it's that the rope, hooks and anchors are "old" items so if you are saving for water plots and don't get the needed number in under 60 days, all your items will get deleted.

Since it took me 3.5 weeks to get ONE hook, this is going to be an issue for people.