Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread July 2019

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorPosts: 137Super Moderator Moderator
edited August 2019 in Neighbors / Co-ops

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• carwarscarwars Muffin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

We are Handy Helpers co op, looking for active team players level 35 and above. Must do weekly boat race and maries orders. We are in top league in race because we all pull together as a team. If youre interested in joining our friendly co op pls message me, thank you :)

• Nellie571Nellie571 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019

I would love to join your coop and sent a request, but haven't heard anything back. I would be a great asset. I don't know if I am doing it wrong, or not. Thank you so much for your time.

• carwarscarwars Muffin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

Hi nellie, ive messaged you :)

• lpichlpich Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’m an active player and I have started my own co op. Looking for kind active players to join. My co op name is Laura’s farm of fun. If anyone’s interested please join. I check my in box often. Thank you.
  • Ditzy_LolaDitzy_Lola Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019

Hiya. Just started my own co-op and couldn't find one active/lively enough.
    Details-
    Name: The Outsiders
    Leader Name: LPW
    Rules: No pic required, active every day or every other day, willing to participate in Maries' Orders and Boat Race. That's it folks. Please come and join :-)

• mcs9886mcs9886 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

New coop looking for new members level 34 and up. We're looking for members who will participate weekly in the boat races, help with Marie orders and won't steal from one another.

• Sweet_jazSweet_jaz Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

Hello! Cow Town is looking for recruits! We are a friendly and hardworking coop. The teamwork in my coop astonishes me every day <3 We are all level 50 and up
    Coop rules:
    ~We do not require a pic!
    ~We do not require a facebook account, just make sure you have a screen name set, no friendly farmers.
    ~We do not require daily play! Just make sure you pop in on chat once in awhile so we know youre still playing. Most of our members are daily players but it is not a requirement.
    ~Communication is our #1 rule, we cannot help if we do not know what you need.
    ~We post at lowest price for coop items. When posting global you can past price as high as you want
    ~Last but not least, no stealing. Ask before buying coop items and if you accidentally buy (no worries-it happens to all of us!) just say so in chat and repost.

To join:
    The easiest way is to add me on facebook and shoot me a message and I can add you directly to coop, here is my link : https://www.facebook.com/jazmine.waldo

Our coop is called Cow Town, the easiest way to search it yourself it is to type "argree" in the search. It is the word agree with an extra R, our coop will be the first result.
    We look forward to seeing you!

• FOXPOSTSFOXPOSTS Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

Active and polite players needed - from around the world. It does not matter whether you are an experienced one or fairly new in fv2 ce. Everyone is highly welcome.

I can provide help as to event items, fertilizing your crops&animals, Marie's board, and boat race.

Join my new co-op most recently founded. Search 987654321 is the easiest way. Language is English (to be selected within your search).

Name of co-op: International Farm Hands
    Motto: July 2019, help each other, 987654321
    Logo: Farmer's hat

We may start very small and might grow bigger together. I assume this co-op to grow very fast when we are around 10 players. International Farm Hands then should appear on the suggestion list of other players automatically within Farmville 2 Country Escape.

• wcstorerwcstorer Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star

Hey have a new co-op up and running no rules just looking for friendly people who will help eachother.

Co-op name: Pepper Ridge
    Moto: We remember!

• LuckyfarmsLuckyfarms Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Looking for a new coop. My previous coop dropped me after I was out sick and could not play. I was a high contributor to Marie’s board and always participated in boat race.

• ThegoodlifeThegoodlife Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for new members who will be active

Hello! Cow Town has a few spots open! We are a friendly and hardworking coop. We are an established coop with many active players. The teamwork in my coop astonishes me every day <3 We are all level 50 and up
    Coop rules:
    ~We do not require a facebook account, just make sure you have a screen name set, no friendly farmers.
    ~We do not require daily play! Just make sure you pop in on chat once in awhile so we know youre still playing. Most of our members are daily players but it is not a requirement.
    ~We post at lowest price for coop items. When posting global you can past price as high as you want
    ~Last but not least, no stealing. Ask before buying coop items and if you accidentally buy (no worries-it happens to all of us!) just say so in chat and repost.

To join:
    The easiest way is to add me on facebook and shoot me a message and I can add you directly to coop, here is my link : https://www.facebook.com/jazmine.waldo

Our coop is called Cow Town, the easiest way to search it yourself it is to type "argree" in the search. It is the word agree with an extra R, our coop will be the first result.
    We look forward to seeing you!

• GM2YDGM2YD Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My old co op became dormant so my daughter and I created our own. Looking for some active to semi active players that play the events and like to help as we do.

• jillyBjillyB Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    New co-op looking for active players who enjoy the game. We like to do boat races and fill Marie’s orders. We also help on events to get them
    Finished quickly.

Name: Friends-4-Ever
  • HybridousHybridous Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019
    Brand New Co Op need new members anyone allowed
    Name: Traders Inc.
  • Hhf_12Hhf_12 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, we are looking for active folks to join our co op. Helping Hands Farm. Helping Makes Fun For All. Must be active with the boat race and Marie’s Order board. We have fun and get to know each other in our co op. It’s been going for about 3 years. We help each other and don’t steal when cloning and posting for each other. Come check us out! :smiley:

• SarcreeSarcree Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019

Hi all, also looking for some active farmers here is our farm “Starshine Farmers” search by keyword Starshine :smile:

• Clareb001Clareb001 Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie

Hi, I have started a new co-op and am looking for new members to fill it. If you are looking for an active group, wth zero drama, then come and join me.

The name of the group is Four Candles, drop in and say hi!

• AmberMayAmberMay Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to join a co-op. None of the above co-op's appear when I search for them, so I will probably need someone to add me to the co-op if possible.

Left mine as there were only 2 active players. I'm level 44 and try to do a lot of the order board for favors. Mostly just want to join a co-op with at least ten other active players.

• FOXPOSTSFOXPOSTS Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

You can join our coop. Search 987654321 to find International Farm Hands.

Everyone is highly welcome.

• AmberMayAmberMay Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I already searched it doesn't come up.

• Clareb001Clareb001 Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie

Hello AmberMay, can I ask you to try a search for Four Candles. You would be very welcome in my new group.

• Chambers8Chambers8 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

looking for active members to help with Marie’s Board and Boat Race.

Sweet Farms

• DryadDryad Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019
    I’ve recently made a coop called “Dryad’s Range” and I’m looking for members to join.
    Coop Rules/Details:
    * Any type of picture is required so we know who bought our items in coop.
    ~ Communication is key, we can’t help if you don’t ask. :)
    * Players must be active and helpful but most importantly respectful to all members.
    ~ Cloners are most definitely welcome!
    * It takes more than just one to run a coop, it’s a group effort.
    ~ Participation in Marie’s Board and Boat Races are a must as they benefit members of the coop.
    * Lastly, we do not tolerate stealing. If you bought an item on accident then please repost immediately or you’ll be kicked for doing so.

If this is something you are interested in, head on over to Dryad’s Range! Our door is always open for newcomers. ^^
    To join, search Dryad’s Range, input min. level of 22 and search for the one with a rose icon.
    Happy farming!

Hello! Cow Town has a few spots open! We are a friendly and hardworking coop. We are an established coop with many active players. The teamwork in my coop astonishes me every day <3 We are all level 50 and up
    Coop rules:

To join:

We look forward to seeing you

• Widget1974Widget1974 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi. I’m looking for new friends. I’m on level 29, a newbie. I’m a daily player.
    https://www.facebook.com/lesley.john1306

This discussion has been closed.