Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE: Black Display Issue on Windows PC

annajo3159annajo3159 Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie
  1. everything on my farm is black. animals, crops, and 1/2 of machinery
  2. no error message
  3. screen shot enclosed
  4. force closed and restarted app. restarted computer multiple times with no results
  5. windows 10 desktop computer
  6. problem did not start until after new update for bingo game coming tomorrow

Comments

• dddddd Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same issue. I am also on a desktop.

• secret4u79secret4u79 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • annajo3159annajo3159 Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie

Is there going to be a fix for this issue anytime soon? been like this for over a week. Thankfully I was able to finish bingo event but it was extremely annoying because i couldn't see the hands or where to send them. Would appreciate some kind of update from Zynga other than we are working on it

Here it is a week later and still no fix on this issue. Hard time getting thru bingo and now new event starting and still no fix. come on zynga, do something to fix this or give me the hand for free. i have a disadvantage over everyone else cause i can't see a darn thing. please fix this

• Shirleyas3Shirleyas3 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019

We have the same problem.

• mwbouchmwbouch Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have been having the same issue on my Windows 10 desktop as well. Been blacked out for almost 3 weeks.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

Sorry about this experience, Farmers. Our team is aware and currently looking into this case. Please visit the Hot Topics periodically for the latest updates. Thank you for your support and understanding.

It is now Aug 19th and still no fix to my issue of being black. I have been thru 6 events like this and fixing to go thru another one. I can't find any info under hot topics and getting really fed up. I contact support and all i get is "we are working on a fix for this." wow, almost 2 months and still no fix. surely somebody can figure this out

It is now Sept.4 and still no fix for this. I understand that only a handful of people are affected by this, but this should have been fixed by now and isn't. I struggle thru every event because of not being able to see hands, animals, and buildings. When i contact support all i get is "we are working of a fix." Well, in my opinion, it should have already been fixed. Totally ridiculous. I am at the point now, that i don't even want to do the events, they are too stressful for me cause i can't see anything. Please fix this

wow here it is Dec 17,2019 and this issue with black animals, buildings, and hands are all still black. evidently zynga doesn't care, so i am not spending anymore of my money on this game. no more keys or anything else. just skip my farm when you want to send me promo's about buying keys. not going to do it until this issue is fixed and i have been fairly compensated for all these months of struggling and noone not caring or listening. big thumbs down to zynga

• KayceeeeKayceeee Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Here it is February 2020 and I am experiencing the same problem. I guess Zynga doesn't care about the PC end of their game.

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

This happens to my windows device with every update push. If I say yes do the restart push sometimes my game does not get saved properly and results in this same issue plus loss of items I may have just earned. I avoid saying yes to do the update and restart at my own convenience instead.

• bluebutterflybluebutterfly Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

When are you going to fix this annoying issue?!

• annajo2764annajo2764 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

well, it has oficially been a year for me since this issue arose on 7/5/2019. still no fix and nothing but excuses from support. Last time they told me i needed to connect my game to anew device to fix the issue. yeah ok, i am gonna run out and buy a new device because you can't fix the issue you caused in the first place.if i didn't like this game so much i wiould have done quit. every single event i struggle because i can't see crops or my hands but i guess zynga doesn't care

• DaveDave Registered User Posts: 81 Black Sheep of ze Internet

@annajo3159 said:
    1. everything on my farm is black. animals, crops, and 1/2 of machinery

It also is on iPad and iPhones, not just PC.

Here is my farm when one of my dogs dug too deeply and instead of burying his bone, he struck oil. We are considering selling our farm and moving to Beverly Hills now. YEEE HAW!

In addition, you can see that gramma’s ghost haunts the glade, and sometimes when she doesn’t want to be disturbed by animals she was allergic to in life, she will try to scare them out. Note you can see the tree has become scary and see it’s beating heart!

And in other incidents, believe it or not, Wonder Woman decided to land her invisible plane directly in my fields. What she didn’t mention is it would make it appear as if my crops never existed. Luckily she doesn’t visit my son very often.