Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Can't update new content :(

KatieKatKatieKat Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hey! So my game was working fine, but then I had to reset my laptop and suddenly I can't get any new content. New contests won't appear or even be offered to download, and newer content I had before the reset (like the animal hotel, for instance) has disappeared. I've tried everything--closed the game, restarted my laptop, restarted the game; checked the Windows Store for updates (fyi, it said there weren't any and still does no matter how many times I try); uninstalled and reinstalled the game, etc.--and the game still refuses to update! It's been this way for a few weeks now and I'm getting frustrated, especially because now other things have started to give me problems (i.e.: can't view or fertilize friends' farms, and when I try it freezes my game). If anyone else is having this problem and/or knows a way to fix it I'd really appreciate it! I'd like to access and take part in new contests and whatnot, and I'm kind of at my wit's end with this :(

• Game version: 12.0.3397.0 (32)
  • Running Windows 8.1
  • HP laptop