Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE: Cannot access Boat Race 05/09/19

CheriWCheriW Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Since the May 3rd update, I am unable to participate in the boat race. The rest of my coop can. I'm getting the error that it is soon starting. I am able to participate in event, but not boat race. Please advise.

Comments

• SpaniardGirlSpaniardGirl Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Boat race has started and I’m the only one in my co-op that states starting soon. How can I fix this?

Thank you!

• kiwimamakiwimama Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

This is the second time in a week where I have gotten all the way to the last hour of the boat race and not been able to select a bonus task. This will be the second time it costs me the reward of being the top contributor, as I cannot keep contributing, but the rest of my co-op can, so the person directly behind me goes ahead. Please fix this. It's irritating me to do all that work and still not be able to get the rewards at the end.

• DigoGamer2DigoGamer2 Registered User Posts: 44 Grasshopper
    Is there a problem with Chat? I see people joining co-op but there are no chats or co-op member market sales visible!
  • kiwimamakiwimama Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Back again. Same problem. I get to the end stage of the boat race and for some reason cannot do the last bonus task in the last couple hours of allocated time. I've shut down and restarted the game, but this still makes no difference. Please sort this out.

• GillybeanGillybean Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I am having same problems ..finished. Bonus task showing completed but wont go to new bonus task or how long i have until next task.