Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Refresh Button for Co-op Chat

LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

I have a great suggestion for the game!! A lot of players, myself included, will have to refresh the game by getting off of it completely and then letting load it up again in order to see co-op messages. When I'm playing the game sometimes, I just won't get co-op messages at all unless I do the above steps. This can become very frustrating when you have to do this several times in a row to see messages from your co-op. I know for a fact there are hundreds of players out there that also experience this. My suggestion to the Zynga team is to create a refresh button specifically for the co-op chat. This will allow the players to refresh the chat when they are not receiving messages instead of refreshing the entire game. It's just an idea that I think will greatly benefit the players in the game.

Comments

• SpringTimeSpringTime Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Honestly, the entire chat feature in this game needs a major overhaul. It's amazing to me how many glitches are always popping up even though this game has the most basic, antiquated form of chat, the likes of which I haven't seen since sometime in the 90's. For a game developer to constantly push the "social" angle of Farmville, Zynga sure does make it hard to be social with your co-op. In fact, after looking through these public (and social) forum discussions, Zynga also lacks in every aspect of customer service. I love this game and I'm trying to stick with it through the technical difficulties. But ya'll need to get your act together or sell out to a company that will. It's truly a shame that tech and player support are so awful, they almost ruin such a fun game.