Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE: Unable to load game after update on Windows

LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

So, my game just updated and again it immediately went "offline" after the update. I have tried every "solution" that they give in the articles and nothing is working. The last time this game updated, the EXACT SAME thing happened. Is this going to be something that continuously happens with new updates? It's very frustrating. I'm not offline and this literally only happens after a new update is released and my game updates. I contacted support about this and received absolutely no response. I'm posting this in bugs and issues because it is the second time it has happened. Has this happened with anyone else?
I'm using a HP laptop to play the game and I meet all the requirements, so I know the issue can't be on my end.

Comments

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

We appreciate the steps that you've done and your effort to contact Player Support, @LilBsFarm. This case has been resolved by our team, and since the experience happened again on your end, we recommend sending them a follow-up message for further checking. Thank you for your patience.

• blackpanther263blackpanther263 Posts: 0Registered User New to the Forums

game won't open on Windows 10 since last boat race finished

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

@Alpine_Enigma yes it was resolved by resetting my game on y'alls end. Still no answer as to why this keeps happening with updates or what I could do as a permanent solution. But I do appreciate the fact that they responded in less than 24 hours and my game is now working, and the follow-up message has been sent.

• ganga1280ganga1280 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 35Registered User Learning the Ropes

Same problem on mine too ,game doesn't load after the new update. If I reinstall the game and play from the beginning I can play and after I close it It doesn't load . Contacted support but no response

@ganga1280 I think the only reason support responded to me this time was because I posted something about it in here. They had to manually reset my game after the update in order for it to work. They still gave no response on WHY it happens or what I could do other than contact them and wait 24 hours for their response. This is what support said in response to me asking why it happens and what I could do, "This usually happens when your game is not syncing properly on our server after the update. A refresh of connection from yours and ours will do the trick. We apologize for the little inconvenience." So, basically this is going to continue to happen because it's not happening to enough people for them to care to fix it and the only we can "fix" it is to contact them and wait... not really a solution to anything

• Lander8362Lander8362 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My farm is completely gone. It is gone and it’s not even back to the beginning. Ai;’ve spent a lot of money on this game and I really **** that this has happened. When is it getting fixed??

edited April 6

@Lander8362 contact support. I lost my game when my old laptop crashed on me and they were able to get my farm back. Just contact them and explain what happened. They can't do anything from here, you have to contact them from the game so they can have your player ID. This isn't support, it's a forum where other players help out. In order to get supports help you need to contact support directly. Hope this helps!

Here is a forum where I show how to contact support in case you need it: http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape/discussion/comment/16039747#Comment_16039747

• SarahMaynard60SarahMaynard60 Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

I'm having a similar issue on my PC and I meet all the requirements myself, the only thing is my farm opens then closes after 1 second! I have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it, play from the beginning then log into facebook to play my farm each time! It's frustrating!!!

• SarahMaynard60SarahMaynard60 Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

@Alpine_Enigma said:
    We appreciate the steps that you've done and your effort to contact Player Support, @LilBsFarm. This case has been resolved by our team, and since the experience happened again on your end, we recommend sending them a follow-up message for further checking. Thank you for your patience.

Erm but what about if you cannot get access to the game at all, like it will not load what so ever, how are we supposed to contact player support???

• annajo3159annajo3159 Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

I am having the same issues as SarahMaynard. I was able to contact Support thru a link sent to me by Alpine_Enigma. Support has been no help at all, other than to say, we are aware of this issue and our team is working on a fix. 2 days off my farm, and with boat race, marie board, and Jungle Animals, i have no idea how i am going to catch up. This is so frustrating to me. All i hear is please be patient, but i don't feel like anyone is doing anything to help

@SarahMaynard60 the email for support is [email protected] so you can email them directly from there and put in details about what you are having issues with. Or, if you have contacted them before and still have the email then just reply to that email. If you are going to email them directly and not from the game I would suggest getting your player ID off of the game if at all possible - if it is loading somewhat then on the loading screen you should see your player ID at the bottom.
    @annajo3159 I would continue to respond to them until they fix the issue. Sometimes I get people in support who are lazy and come up with excuses or give generic responses like "we are of this issue..." and when that happens I just respond to them saying I am not happy with this response and I know 100% that this issue can be fixed and I will continue to contact y'all until it is fixed. Then I normally get someone who actually does what they're paid to do and fix it. It is fixable because they've done it to my game 3 times already. So just keep contacting them until you get what you want!