Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race: Top Contributor

LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

Me and my sister just opened up a new co-op and since she is not at level 33 yet she can't play. Right now I am the top contributor in the boat race, obviously as I am the only playing :D . In the last co-op I was in the leader would use tons of keys to ENSURE he was the top contributor (it got worse when I was actually top contributor once, he freaked out and cheated a lot which led to me leaving the co-op) so, I've never been top contributor and I am wondering what the top contributor gets in the chest?
Like is it that good of items for my previous co-op leader to use 100s of keys just to beat everyone? Just really curious what is generally in it!

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 1,048Registered User Pet Queen
    @LilBsFarm lolhaha sorry I just had to laugh that in your previous coop someone used 100s of keys to be 1st ... i hav been top contributor many times in my coop and my chest prize was typically a bronze or silver stamp, maybe a speed seed or glove and yes sometimes a padlock .... so yep sorry for the lolhaha but i cant imagine needing those types of items that bad to use 100s of keys!!!
    Happy farming!! :)
  • LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

@Jenkey thank you so much!! I don't know why he was using 100s of keys to get that. It doesn't make sense to me either :D