Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Barn limit increase to allow for water crop products...

coljoycoljoy Posts: 46Registered User Building Expert

Zynga, I really think it only fair you allow us to increase our barn higher than the current limit to compensate for the increase in water products we will now have to store and manage. PLEASE make this change...I’m begging on my hands and knees. :(:#:/

Comments

• coljoycoljoy Posts: 46Registered User Building Expert

I just got my first water crop plot and again, please let us have the option of increasing our barn and silo beyond the maximum limit to account for the additional items we now need to store. PLEASE RAISE THE BARN AND SILO EXPANSION LIMIT...PLEASE...

• Dechmont52Dechmont52 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i tapped bingo event but nothing happens

• KarenprestonKarenpreston Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Bingo event broken. Please fix a as lot of gamers are stuck at the moment and have used their gold pin.

• NightcrawlerNightcrawler Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    @holeheart, I must agree with you. Funny to think that each rewards I have I had got nails and now i am nearing 40 nails which is occupying a space in the barn that pretty much slow my game and actually down. What will you do if all of the stocks in your barn are from their own given tasks itself?Basically most of the food are 2 ot 3 quantity in just a single task. How about if we have 3 or 4 of that tasks? Today ot happened to my game. I have just upgraded it this morning and now, I'm stuck so I stopped playing coz it is stressful. Not to mention that the show animals food are in the barn and sometimes you have to skip feeding becoz you don't have the items and even if you want to make, not possible coz it can't move. The BARN, the QUARTS and the unusual buying of LANDS are the most concern in this game.