Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

My county fair boost were gone in less than an hour

MombemeMombeme Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I lost my boost in less than an hour and I just got it. I didn't have a boost before. This has frustrated me and it's unfair.

Answers

• robbos21robbos21 Loose Cannon Posts: 373Registered User Social Snowflake

Just give up with the game as so buggy can't do anythig with it at all now....

• tinkstinks Posts: 279Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    so what I noticed is let's say I have 5 hours boost left. New wagon starts. we win are free boost.
    when my 5 hour previously boost runs out I loose my new free boost I was just awarded 30 mins. this totally sucks. how fair is this happens to me last 3 times.
    even if I start I boost I lose it. I really disagree with this...
    why would you take away my free boost that's suppose to last hours. and I lost it in an hour.
    so basically on new wagon day. don't waste keys or coins on boost because you will loose boost. I swear the 24 hours isn't working anymore on new wagon day. seems times are shorthand us..
    reporting to support is a joke anymore. there rude, and ignore the real issue.