Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's order and Double Timber bonus

rumkhanrumkhan Registered User Posts: 15 Pumpkin

a. A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.
I am not getting the double timber as stated on Marie's orders. I don't get the 100% bonus when I do coop orders or when I complete orders on my own board.

b. The error message you are seeing (if applicable).
No error message

c. One or multiple screenshots (if possible).
attached

d. What troubleshooting steps you have completed (e.g. force-closed app and restarted game).
rebooted the game. switched machines - from PC to iPad to iPhone for different orders.

e. What's the device Model and OS version you are using (e.g iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.5).
Windows 10 Enterprise / Version 1709 / OS Build - 16299.785

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One

@rumkhan I dont see any problems with your board. All the timber numbers are double.
    It's been pointed out to Zynga many times that the +100 % implies that the timber awarded should be twice the number shown, but it isn't as their guide to the board explains. Next time you get a new board look at the timber for your first 20 orders & you'll see the numbers are smaller.
    If you need to contact Support it cant be done from here. This is just a forum for players to chat. You need to do it from within the game.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @rumkhan your board is showing the double timber just like @Rambling Rose said.
  • tinkstinks Registered User Posts: 279 Gabby Enthusiast
    You get double timber after you finish your personal 20. Then it goes up. But what I have noticed is they have lowered the awarded timber. You still get 100% but for a lower amount then it use to be. I know this because it's taken longer for my timber to add up. Unlike it use too. I think they didn't think anyone would notice lol.
  • rumkhanrumkhan Registered User Posts: 15 Pumpkin

Ok... thanks for the explanation. I thought I would get 68 timber (34+34).

Can someone also clarify about filling coop orders - usually when I share orders - it shows +100%... but the coop members don't get the double - they only get 1/2 timber.

Eg -same order of 34 + 100% will show up as 17+100% on my neighbor's board (once they claim my order). However when they fill it - they only get 17 timber, not 34.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One

@rumkhan said:
    Ok... thanks for the explanation. I thought I would get 68 timber (34+34).

Can someone also clarify about filling coop orders - usually when I share orders - it shows +100%... but the coop members don't get the double - they only get 1/2 timber.

Eg -same order of 34 + 100% will show up as 17+100% on my neighbor's board (once they claim my order). However when they fill it - they only get 17 timber, not 34.

Only the person filling the order gets the timber. If they take an order that says 17 + 100% they will get 17 for filling the order. The person putting out the order gets no timber just 1 point for the team goal. The person filling the order gets 1 point too.

@rambling rose- so does that mean filling orders for coop members will never give double timber?

In my example... order on my board says 34+100% but when I share it... it only shows as 17+100% on my neighbors board. So why is it that sharing the order reduces the timber?

Can someone point me to where I can find the timber guide?

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @rumkhan the double timber would be for you since you made your personal 20 orders, however once you put it out for help, that person doing the other only gets the single amount, regardless if they have made their personal goal

Thank you... this clarifies what I was asking.

@Jenkey said:
    @rumkhan the double timber would be for you since you made your personal 20 orders, however once you put it out for help, that person doing the other only gets the single amount, regardless if they have made their personal goal