Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Not being able to receive notifications and can't Turn On Notifications

cbaidon45cbaidon45 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi:

I am folowing the steps on the how to report a bug page to be as clear as possible.
https://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape/discussion/3166771/how-to-report-a-bug

a. I am not receiving notifications on my device, i have tried searching for it under notifications and it doesn't appear and in the program listings it appears but the option "Allow notifications" is no where to be seen
b. No error messages
c. Here are 2 screenshots
d. I reinstalled the game and restarted my iphone
e. Its an Iphone X model MQAG2LZ/A I am using iOS 12.1.2 and the Farmville App is listed as the version 11.5.3032 (64) and DLC version 12/26/2018 02:27:13

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• elise724elise724 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same issue and support has been no help.
  • lisainILlisainIL Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

It's May 2021 and I'm having the same issue. I posted in a new topic. Also, I've contacted support. I'll report back here if I get a solution from Zynga about it.

• lisainILlisainIL Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I contacted Zynga support and they fixed it. Here is what I wrote them:

I cannot turn on Farmville 2 Country Escape notifications. I know how to turn on Notifications. The problem is that Farmville is simply not listed in the Notifications setting on my iPad.
    See this screenshot:

(and then I included a screenshot of my Notifications Settings that showed that Farmville was not even listed).

They replied back promptly saying they had "reset notifications and to force quit and restart the device". After I did that, I started Farmville 2 again and got the pop-up asking if I wanted notifications. This time I said "yes" and then Farmville 2 was now in Notifications Settings.