Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game randomly clicks out of things

ChrisFitzhenry83ChrisFitzhenry83 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Ok, i seriously didn't know what to call this - but, i'm having problems in Windows 10 with the last update to the game. The game will randomly just seem to click the mouse out of everything i try and do. Crafting, the market, co-op chat - just everything in general. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app. I've also tried making a new farm - which works, but, i am NOT starting over again. It was working until the last update for the winter event - and, now - i can't do anything. This is getting annoying.

This is on windows 10, and, i've already described the steps i've taken. Uninstalling, reinstalling, starting from scratch (Which works - to a point). And, i know i'm not touching my mouse. I can't take screenshots, and i can't get any help from anywhere other than here