Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

New Co-Op Come Join!!!

LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine
edited December 2018 in Neighbors / Co-ops

The name of my co-op is Honey Fields and the motto is "no stealing, be nice, and help out the co-op when you can", it has the triangle with the big tractor on it as a photo. I only have tworules:

1) Be nice
2) No stealing

You do NOT have to have a photo to be in this co-op. I do not have a Facebook, therefore I don't have a photo and it annoys me when people say if you don't have a photo you can't join. Everyone is welcome here. I play daily, and I do leave it up even when I'm not actively playing it so I will be there to help out. My name is Little B and my farm name is LilBsFarm. It shows that I'm not a high level but that's because my computer decided to reset itself and I lost my previous game where I was level 45. So, I can help out beginners in the game too.
Please come join :)

Comments

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine

I just wanted to update this to my post... I am in Texas, so my time zone is Central Standard Time. Please keep this in mind when joining. I had someone join today at 5 in the morning (obviously I'm not even awake at that time let alone playing a game) they said Hi and when I didn't respond they left the co-op. Please keep in my mind my time zone when joining so no one gets frustrated and leaves again. Thanks :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file