Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Need HELP my farm has merged with another farmer.

Greeneye34Greeneye34 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This morning I visited a farm to use friendly fertilizer on my iPad. While I was there I liked the farm. When I went back to my farm I had their farm on top of my farm. It is this way on my iPad and iPhone. I have removed the app on my iPad , close down the app and restarted my iPad but it’s still there. Can someone help me resolve this.

Comments

• Greeneye34Greeneye34 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Today I visited another farm to use friendship fertilizer and I liked their farm. When I went back to my farm. My farm is merged with theirs. How do I fix this problem. Ecuador I have their farm items and mine and it is cluttered with stuff.

• Greeneye34Greeneye34 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • Cláudia AmorimCláudia Amorim Muffin Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert
    edited December 2018

If you open the game menu (global market, chat, co op market) while the farm you are visiting are loading (or waiting for loading), your farm will merge with another as you come back to you farm. That's what happened to me.

I play on pc windows 10.

Support will ask you to send them a screenshot and mark (using a program like Paint on windows), all the stuffs that don't belong to you. I put all the items on my back porch, So they could easily delete them