Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race issues

LindsayQLindsayQ Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have selected the task of going to the Mallard Mill 5 times. I have been 4 and it is only showing 2. Why is this happening ?

Answers

• robbos21robbos21 Loose Cannon Posts: 373Registered User Social Snowflake

Games no good as freezes as well so not worth time of day...

And I not even had the boat race either same as loads of others who play this....

• AriellekefarmAriellekefarm Captain Obvious Posts: 157Registered User Saint Spontaneous

Here the same more than 9 days and they do nothing we are every week 1ste or 2de but now 7de because everyone in the coop has diffrent points and the game freeze after 1 day and the points are not counting. Pffffffff

• BlondeBlonde Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am in the bonus round of FarmVille and I had a choice of either 4 or 5 quest book. There are no quests left. I am stuck till the end of the boat race. Is there a way I can get out of this?

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 87Registered User Dramachine
    edited March 28

@LindsayQ said:
    I have selected the task of going to the Mallard Mill 5 times. I have been 4 and it is only showing 2. Why is this happening ?

Any time the boat race has lagged for me, it has always eventually caught up. If you contact support I'm sure they will help. They helped me when the boat race didn't give me my 200 points for completing the special task in the boat race. This is their response in regards to lagging in the boat race: "Thanks for getting back to us! I understand that you were unable to receive your Buoy Points after you completed a task for Boat Race challenge. I know how frustrating it could be since you worked hard for this. Our team is already aware about this matter and already working on to fix the issue. Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. As of this moment, we cannot provide you a specific date on when this issue will be fix. For now, we ask more of your patience while our team is working hard on the fix."
    With that being said they still did help me out, so I'm sure they would help you out too. As a side note, if you get someone who doesn't want to help you then just reply to the email and say you're going to keep responding until someone helps you on the issue. Then I guarantee you, you will get someone who wants to do their job.