Dear Zynga Developers,
I am one of 3 Administrators in my co-op and love FV2: Country Escape. We have a small co-op but very active. We help each other farm and enjoy interacting with each other although we are spread out across several continents. During the course of our farming, there have been several suggestions made of ways to improve our farming experience. I have asked our farmers to tell me what they would like changed. Below you will find their responses. I am submitting them to you in the order I received them and with very little editing in order for you to see how they feel and so you can see that there are similar requests from multiple farmers.
1) The time remaining on power pins should not continue to count down when they are deactivated (we should have the option of when we want to use it and when we want to save it for future use)
2) we should be able to sell shovels; nails; padlocks; gold, silver and bronze stamps in the co-op and global markets
3) Zynga needs to fix the freezing issues. One of our Co-Administrators has been having trouble for literally months, but her reports to customer service only result in the usual “canned” response with NO results. These freezing and crashing problems are becoming more prevalent among our players. And, from reading the forums it is not isolated to just one co-op.
4) We want some new crops (flowers, cherries, raspberries, pineapple, etc.) & recipes (pearl jewelry; doll houses rocking horses, toy boats that we can use nails & padlocks to build maybe even brass or tin). We could use clay to make vases. Marie could add to her request list to include cut flowers, flower arrangements, etc. How about different statues using the clay?
5) Why not another workstation or two for Crafts, or Toys or Florist?
6) Zynga needs to be more honest in responding to our problems and keep us up to date with the progress. If they can't or won’t fix it say so.
7) Get rid of Leaderboard events. I have yet to see any posts whether from our co-op or on Zynga forums where anyone actually likes the leaderboard events. They are hated! Get rid of them!
8) Fix issues with chat and connection especially during the events
9) Permanent farm hands should be available during other events not just leader board (nobody likes them anyway!)
10) let's have a shuffle up while there's no events, more quests and new items to cook would be great.......
11) I agree with all of the above.
12) It would be very helpful to get rid of the “freezes.”
13) Make coordination with multiple devices work better.
14) Get rid of the cheaters. What’s the point in playing a game if you can't play fair!
15) How can items be posted for sale on global for more than the maximum 40,000,000 coins we’re allowed to have?
16) Why are the maximum coins 40,000,000?
17) Why is the maximum level 299?
18) Yes what everyone else said.
19) Fix chat there's no reason we should be scrolling all the time, or not able to see the messages or freezing or all of the other issues.
20) Less events, more recipes, crops, animals that you don't have to use keys or stamps to buy.
21) Cheaters on the leaderboard and county fair events is getting out of hand
22) mainly though just fixing the bugs, actually fixing them. FV has been around long enough there shouldn't be so many issues.
23) One of my co-Administrators is 14 hours ahead of me. Events begin for me before her yet they end for her before me. So, she ends up being shorted several hours.
24) Get rid of Sophia!
25) Make the upgraded permanent farmhand animals from previous events available to purchase using coins for those who started playing later.
26) Why are we limited to only 5 friend fertilizers? Why not 5 per visit to multiple friends each day?
27) Why can’t those of us who play on our laptops have the projector thing to earn prizes like those who play on their phones?
28) Why can’t we use coins to buy keys? This is just a game and cannot spend real money on it although I’m an everyday player for several hours every day.
29) Fix the “water water everywhere” task at the farm house so we can actually complete it!
30) Why does Marie occasionally take the goods we post immediately when they’re posted? There have been several occasions when I’ve posted something for my co-op, but Marie has stolen it. That’s not nice!
31) Why are we not given an “are you sure” question about spending keys in the market to buy another slot? Sometimes the finger slips, but we have no option to refuse like we do in other instances.
32) Why is there not a “Contact Support” button for laptop users as there is for mobile device users?
In closing, listen to your users and respond! Some have even suggested that maybe Zynga can’t fix the problems and maybe just need to scrap the whole thing and start from scratch. Zynga, prove us wrong! Prove that you are up to the challenge! Prove that you listen and care what your customers have to say!