Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game wont load after update

mummum Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I updated my game to the latest update that would include the earth day and since then I get the message: Unfortunately FV2 country escape has stopped, then it has an option to report it or go OK. I have uninstalled and reinstalled: powered off and on, both to no avail. I have also cleared the cache. I have a samsung4. any suggestions?

Comments

• Maria2Maria2 Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin
    Hola , buenas tardes . A mi me sucedió lo mismo , luego de la actualización ni pude jugar más, el juego como que se a bloqueado y tengo un Samsung Galaxy j5 prime . Espero pronto solucionen . Saludos.
  • AngelnanAngelnan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I updated 2 days ago and the message I get says FV2 Country Escape has stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, turned the Kindle on off and on to no avail. Please tell me what I need to do to reconnect to my game.

Juego sigue roto . De 5 estrellas le pongo 0 . Lamentable , nadie soluciona nada . Estoy en nivel 70 , entro al juego volví a nivel 1 , llego al 11 conecta con Facebook y se bloquea . Instalo y desintalo unas 25 veces desde hace 4 días. Desarrolladores, dediquense a otra cosa .
  • mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

We appreciate your report, guys. Please check your Inbox as I've sent you a Private Message. Thanks!

• bigdeebigdee Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The screen flashes when I try to connect, then a screen comes up saying an update is running, have unstall and restall. I have already lost the high levels I was on till a couple of months ago went to play on a tablet and lost my high levels, for I have been playing this game for years. I had to start all over, on level 29 now and was up in the 80's levels before. If I have to start all over again, I will not be playing this game any more

• AngelnanAngelnan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am still unable to open my Country Escape on my Kindle Fire. It just tells me the game has stopped. This is very frustrating and my co-op will probably drop me.

• lesliejarrettlesliejarrett Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I cant open my game on windows 10. as soon as I try to open it, the game closes. al ii get is the white screen with the duck and then it closes out

• peevinepeevine Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I can not open Country Escape 2 on Kindle Fire after update. It tell me the game has stopped. I have tried to force stop and them reload game, turned the Kindle Fire off and nothing work. Please fix this for me. This had been going on for a week now.

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

@bigdee said:
    The screen flashes when I try to connect, then a screen comes up saying an update is running, have unstall and restall. I have already lost the high levels I was on till a couple of months ago went to play on a tablet and lost my high levels, for I have been playing this game for years. I had to start all over, on level 29 now and was up in the 80's levels before. If I have to start all over again, I will not be playing this game any more

We appreciate the efforts you've done to troubleshoot the screen flashes as well as your missing progress. You may try performing the workarounds on this article that may help with your display concern. Regarding your lost levels, please submit a ticket to Support for further assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

@Angelnan said:
    I am still unable to open my Country Escape on my Kindle Fire. It just tells me the game has stopped. This is very frustrating and my co-op will probably drop me.

@lesliejarrett said:
    I cant open my game on windows 10. as soon as I try to open it, the game closes. al ii get is the white screen with the duck and then it closes out

@peevine said:
    I can not open Country Escape 2 on Kindle Fire after update. It tell me the game has stopped. I have tried to force stop and them reload game, turned the Kindle Fire off and nothing work. Please fix this for me. This had been going on for a week now.

Thanks for letting us know about the crashing in your app, guys. Please try performing these workarounds in case you've missed some steps that may help in getting back to the game. Let us know how it went.

• blinkin444blinkin444 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I've tried the workarounds listed in the link, with the exception of the uninstall/reinstall steps. I have a Kindle Fire and get the message that the app has stopped. I had a similar message with another app when Amazon stopped supporting the device. I hope that isn't the case. I've been trying to get into the app since the April 16 update.

Te dejan un enlace de posibles soluciones que no sirven para nada . Y no solucionan nada . Muy malo todo . A mi me pidieron dato de todo con respecto al juego y no me contestaron nada . No hacen nada .

@blinkin444, I've sent you a Private Message so please check your Inbox.

@Maria2, I've replied to your message. Thanks!

• AgnesAgnes Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

I cannot open Country Escape 2 on Kindle Fire after the update. It tells me the game has stopped. I have tried to force stop and then reload the game, turned the Kindle Fire off and on again but nothing works. I've also tried the workarounds listed in the link, with the exception of the uninstall/reinstall steps. The game hasn't worked properly since Janury but now it stopped completely. Please, see to the problem.

We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the loading issue on your Kindle Fire device, @Agnes. The team has already been informed about this and they're currently working in getting this fixed. In the meantime, please visit the Hot Topics section of our Support page to get updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• wynners1wynners1 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My Farmville app stopped working on my kindle after the last update. Any idea how to fix it? I tried all the work arounds listed in other peoples feeds. and trouble shoots. Please help!!!

Miles de personas con éste problema . Yo ya llevo 15 días sin poder jugar . Ni idea cuándo solucionarán!!!!

This issue is still being looked into. We'll keep you posted. Thank you for your patience, guys.

• AnndcAnndc Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I also have the same problem as above. I was told that nothing could be done about it my zynga support when I've reported it previously. Losing the will to live!! Please please please sort it soon!!

• NastySatyr2322NastySatyr2322 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Your latest update has left me unable to play for 5 days now. I am using a Samsung Tablet and all I get is Content Update Download. Please wait. This is ridiculous. I was on level 100. Fix this Zynga!
  • NastySatyr2322NastySatyr2322 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Why is no-one from Zynga responding to these issues? I am still unable to sync my game on my Samsung Tablet with my Samsung Phone. Come on Zynga sort this out it has been almost 2 weeks now. I am at the point that I am thinking about ditching this game for good.

We appreciate your report, guys. Please make sure that you are using a strong internet connection to help improve connectivity and to finish downloading the latest update. Try to turn your Wifi Off and On to refresh, relaunch the app and keep your game open until the contents load completely. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.