Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE : Game Freezing/Offline When Accessing the Boat Race Feature

JenbhauserJenbhauser Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited April 2018 in Android Bugs & Issues
Boat races icon says that I am offline, but I am not. When I tap on the boat races the boat pulls up, people get off the boat and the yellow arrow flashes. Then, when I tap on it, the whole game freezes. I have logged off, logged on and even reinstalled the game. No luck. Please advise. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• lenkerin5964lenkerin5964 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Bei mir ist es das selbe. Es wird "offline" angezeigt, obwohl ich online bin. Ausserdem verliere ich dadurch Bestellungen /Aufgaben.
  • DebbieUnwin1979DebbieUnwin1979 Posts: 49Registered User Building Expert

Hello, I am having the same problem. Boat sails up, guys gets out and then the game freezes after the fireworks display. Is this game element operational already or is it still coming?

• MarlaMarla Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the boathouse but when I try to play it says I need to be online?? the rest of my group doesnt even have the boathouse. So why do I have it & no one else does & why doesnt it work???

• SystemSystem Posts: 320Registered User Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Accumulating Free Items.
  • ailenefarmville2ailenefarmville2 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello..please help! My game freezes, and there's a yellow arrow near Marie's board, when it showed up I can no longer do anything on the game. Please note I am using SAMSUNG NOTE 5...kindly help!
  • PiranhaPiranha Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

never had any boat race. why?

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 390Registered User Social Snowflake

I have the boat race but at the moment it down. They had to many bugs in it. Also some of my co-op members say that they work on the item n 2 hours later it ends. so it no use also it had really high numbers to get things done most of them are quartz n tin items. it say u have 20 hours to finish it n then race is over. so happy it not working at mo to many things to do any way wish they put back pikes at least i can get more to level up faster

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 390Registered User Social Snowflake
    Got boat race back but really not happy it still doing the same thing. Making 350 shrimp for credit who really wants to see 350 shrimp or even do glades 50 times i dont do glades much i did few the worse part it sits in ur barn after u do it also u cant buy from global or even ur co-op. U need to sell soon u get credit u made it or it hold up in ur barn. The race ends in 6 days so i log off do other things come back after 8 hrs hard work the race is over. The items gives u time to collect but no sense cuz race is over after 1 day. The good part get prizes after race but no bonus. Even my co-op having same problems. They need to go back n fix ot again esp if u log off it shouldnt end the race the same day it started. I got trouble shooting for it. Why is this race u need to save game b4 u log off but other things dont do that. This time we were winning n lost either they need to change the amount n keep race going when u log off and it buys things instead of us selling to global cuz they cant use it for the race n it sits in barn.
  • ladymavric40ladymavric40 Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    My co-op hasnt even got the boat races. Y is that, too many bugs
  • Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

Only half in our coop that plays in the boat so do they also get the prizes to if they don’t take part

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

And a lot of our coops games freezes a lot and also chat freezes and lags

• Tâniapinto2010Tâniapinto2010 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    because my task of the boat race is not progressing !? And because the things I do for the hotel do not show up?
  • Sylwus82Sylwus82 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I've started a task in boat race, completed it in 50% and it disappeared like I've never started it. It happened on all stared tasks about 5 times within an hour. Can this be fixed please?
  • Maria2Maria2 Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin
    Mi juego se ah congelado en tablón de Maria, porfavor ayuda. Id 72989581055 . Gracias . Y podrían alguien dar una explicación de porqué el juego se pasa congelando ? Me lo solucionan y a los días se me congela .
  • lrocael3lrocael3 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Boat Race Really Is Annoying Me Now.. Most of it is Great, Except That It Doesn't give the rewards. It Keeps Crashing over again when I Click On It. Plus, When It Crashed, It Took All My ** Keys and Left Me With Nothing. How Fair Is That?
  • sanfranreedsanfranreed Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My game keeps freezing or jerking along but I can't do anything with it. It says it needs to Sync but I have uninstalled and then installed again. Will work once but then starts it again. I uninstalled from my Android phone but it still does it on my PC.

• honeylabshoneylabs Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My game freeze, i followed instruction from what i read from forum. Force stop, uninstall then install. Played online til lv 7 them connect to facebook and got my old farmville back and **** i still can't play, its just froze, tried tapping and doing the usual stuff but not working, it's frozen. Please help.
  • txgirl2562txgirl2562 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm not participating in boat races, but this is a problem I have had with co-op membership for over a month. I was continually getting kicked out of co-ops until this lovely co-op I'm in now. For myself, part of the reason is my very sad internet provider, and lack of consistent signal. I would lose signal, my game freeze & I would have to reboot my phone. Add in phone keyboard issues & it's just lovely. This memo was no picnic, saving drafts every 2 seconds. Really? The connection issue is a problem, but living in a town that is technology deficient is unbearable, especially coming from a large town. Don't know if this helped. Good luck everyone.
  • xenakennerxenakenner Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Had boat race last two times... Now, NO BOAT RACE. Says it's coming soon. I know this isn't true bc I can see the rank of my co op in the top right. #fix #boatraceissues