Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farm merged with another farm

JenniHughesJenniHughes Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I fertilised a co op players farm, when I came back mine had merged with theirs. Have tried restarting the game, have tried reinstalling. I sent a ticket to support and they said they had removed the overlapping farm but it’s still there. I can’t get any reply from support now :(

Best Answer

Answers

• GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Posts: 1,026Registered User Pet Queen
    Contact them again.. Sometimes it'll take them couple of days to respond..

• JenniHughesJenniHughes Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Yeah I have and that’s why I came on here too.they said in email the same thing as on other posts... that I had hit the back button instead of go home. But I’m iOS, there is no back button.
  • NyleNyle Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Just fertilized a friend's farm and her farm merged with. Kept reinstalling but still the same. Please fix this issue. I am playing using android.

• Tiggies72Tiggies72 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I visited a friends farm to fertilize it in my co-op and now her farm is merged with mine..I can’t fix it! Uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted and nothing! Now I lost my co-op cause I thought if I left it would fix nothing is working! The app page doesn’t show anything posted since 2014! Contacted them through messenger no response..I can’t even use my farm correctly because her stuff is bombarding mine as she is a higher level..don’t want to delete but am fed up!

• SondraSondra Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie

@Tiggies72 said:
    I visited a friends farm to fertilize it in my co-op and now her farm is merged with mine..I can’t fix it! Uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted and nothing! Now I lost my co-op cause I thought if I left it would fix nothing is working! The app page doesn’t show anything posted since 2014! Contacted them through messenger no response..I can’t even use my farm correctly because her stuff is bombarding mine as she is a higher level..don’t want to delete but am fed up!

You can play very normal, just move buildings, plants and animals to empty places and you will have second farm without any payment. I have it and use - have 2 prized cows and 2 prized sheeps - put people to one and when process done put people in other and get stuff. It's very helpful in event - you don't need people stay and working in cow or sheep, you can use them in other places while process in first cow or sheep going. I got second farm in same way like all of you - visited friend's farm and when come back i found 2 farms. But now really I'm happy with this issue, coz got lot of buildings, plants and animals for free.

• joan3675joan3675 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Im the same with three merged farms i cant do anything.

This discussion has been closed.