Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Freezing Issue

123457»

Comments

• 426Dave_D426Dave_D Registered User Posts: 42 Grasshopper
    edited September 2018

Localstate Is the last folder you open. Once you get in that folder, make sure you click on Folder Options and checkmark to Show Hidden Files. You should see tons of .tmp files. Delete them all.

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

@moss There are 2 different folders discussed in this thread. This applies to Windows based play, not to play on FaceBook platform.

remove tmp files here:
    c:\Users[user name]\AppData\Local\Packages\D52A8D61.FarmVille2CountryEscape_jwbwg6xx0377a\LocalState\

remove all files here:
    C:\Users_youruserid_\AppData\Local\Packages\D52A8D61.FarmVille2CountryEscape_jwbwg6xx0377a\LocalState\socialimages

• mossmoss Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

ok after opening local state, i have folders that say, bundles,Crittercism, socialimages. then there are other things that say friend blob, currency transation,playerspref.dat, prefsbackup, save, tempsave, Userblob, UserblobA, UserblobB, all these are 1 off files friend blob there are 15 of them so what do i delete???

where do i find the folder options? i have looked in view

am i looking in the right place?

edited September 2018

Your LocalState folder looks fine @moss don't delete anything else. In my co-op there were comments about the game freezing but the update yesterday seemed to have solved that. Perhaps that is the same for you?

i am still having freezing issues when i click on the buy goods globe i can freeze up to 1 minute so i miss out on buying goods not happy jan is it just my laptop or what.

edited October 2018

@moss Have you also cleaned out the C:\Users_youruserid_\AppData\Local\Packages\D52A8D61.FarmVille2CountryEscape_jwbwg6xx0377a\LocalState\socialimages folder? If are you are using Facebook or Google to save your game to the cloud? If so make sure you log in and let a good backup of the game. Then create a new profile/log-in/name to log into your laptop and in that new profile load the game. You may need to play to level 4 to be able to sign in to Facebook/Google and get the backup of your game. If it makes the game better you can remove and reinstall the game on the profile you would like to use knowing you now have a good game running in the other profile just in case. These are the steps I took to get my game running better after an update last December.

• ama802006ama802006 Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    Please solve the problem of freezing by water plots .... Only nick is moving nd nothing is happening...... This is occurring since 1 week.... Who will solve this issue .... Not able to play the game ..... Help me out !!!
  • ama802006ama802006 Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    Why nobody is solving the issue of stucking on water plots ..... Why this is not corrected !!!!!..?...
This discussion has been closed.