Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

I just created a co-op. How do I get people to join?

raeisme77raeisme77 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited January 2018 in Ask a Question
So, I got tired of a lot of the drama that was in previous co-ops. Also, I kept getting booted and I don’t even know why. So, I created my own. But completely clueless on how to get others to join. Please help!

Answers

• enunnenunn Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Just created a co op called beautiful life. It's only my daughter and I. Would love drama free people. Only rule is be active and no stealing.
  • AliceD1AliceD1 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi all! We just opened new coop - Garden of Eden - and we are looking for active players who want to just have fun. They would need to participate with Marie and race. So come see us! Happy farming!
  • Tanya198812Tanya198812 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi also opened my own new coop - Fairy Farmers. Need active, polite farmers who know how to clone. Please give my coop a try. Happy farming!!
  • RammeyRammey Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi. I started a co-op. I want it to be about teamwork, kindness & helping folks do Mariner and Eddy as well as orders. No "stress" play. Please think of checking it out. Name is "Ram's & Ewes"

• BeavyBeeBeavyBee Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Melt self and 2 others have created a new coop. New Farm Feliz. We are looking for likeminded players. Friendly, helpful, no stealing, enjoy chat and making new friends. Come join!
  • kodabear123kodabear123 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

BeavyBee tried finding your coop can’t seem to locate it

• ginamarie321ginamarie321 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I just created a Co-Op called "Farming Friends". Anyone can join!!
  • belle24belle24 Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi who want to join a friendly and helpful co op? Were going to a boat race in 19h :) come and join us . Farmville is the name and got a logo of scarecrow :) if you xannot find it ill invite you .
  • AliciaRoseAliciaRose Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I just created a new co-op I'm the only person so far but I would love to grow it. It should be fun and helpful. The name is: A League of Their Own
  • ScousessScousess Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

i Just opend a Coop called Farmers R us...i am looking for ppl to join and for some trustworthy leaders to help

• CaroBCaroB Registered User Posts: 65 Captain Obvious
    edited August 2019

@Scousess I have searched but not found you ...
    Tip # 2 maybe misspell something in your coop description which would make it unique to you ... happy to join you if I can find you ....
    Level 190 and happy to help out

• okaymikokaymik Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Join my Co-Op “MOO!” :) Simple co-op, looking for friendly, helpful, and drama-free people! No stealing! 💗
  • anaaluisatanaaluisat Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Cláudia AmorimCláudia Amorim Muffin Registered User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

@anaaluisat said:
    Come play with me!

Vc é brasileira?

• DraculaDracula Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I created my new co-op, it is called "Gothic haunting" Anyone can join my co-op? I have only 2 people with me.
    Thanks

• BritPeezyBritPeezy Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Just created a co-op with some of my other larger barn helping friends from a previous co-op! We would love to have people come join us! Just starting out and trying to get it going! <3
    Just search “Dairy Air”
  • Sabrina26Sabrina26 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Hey, ya'll! just started my own co op because i too was tired of the drama and not understanding why i kept getting booted. for anyone interested, my co op is called "The Community". it's pretty lax; only rules are no buying without asking first, and if you have the same name as another player, please add like a number to your name so we can tell each other apart (important for trading and knowing what's up for who). I'd love to have people who are active chatters, traders, helpers, dedicated to helpign meet each other's goals whether for boat racing, eddie, marie, sophia, etc. You might try finding my co-op by the motto, "@Sabrina26; all are welcome; chatting & trading; pls ask b4 buy" (last part had to get wonky due to space). Also the first part of the motto is purely for search convenience so people can just search @Sabrina26 and hopefully it'll show up

• Sabrina26Sabrina26 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Update: confirmed all you have to do to find my co op is search @Sabrina26 and it'll be there :)

• rachel02rachel02 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I too made a coop a day ago, I’m by myself lol. Please come and join me! Name is “friendly farmerz!”

• SalikSalik Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello everyone I just make a co op please help I need Active players name of the co op is lucky’ farm
  • SalikSalik Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    A little help I created a co op and when I try to search for it in the search thing I can’t find my co op help please
  • NatieNatie Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi everyone....please join my Co-op. Friendly and no drama. Let’s help each other.
  • djfnklfdjfnklf Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    Re: I have a new coop. No drama. We do order board and boat race. Please come join. Name of coop is Not your sugar mama. We like to play the game and help each other.
  • djfnklfdjfnklf Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    FarmVille 2: Country Escape
    Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
    I just created a co-op. How do I get people to join?
    raeisme77raeisme77
    January 2018 edited January 2018 in Ask a Question
    So, I got tired of a lot of the drama that was in previous co-ops. Also, I kept getting booted and I don’t even know why. So, I created my own. But completely clueless on how to get others to join. Please help!
    Tagged: new member for co-opco op ownerco-opco op new
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL · Share on Google+ Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
    GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE
    January 2018
    Please post in this thread
    https://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape/discussion/3166395/farmville-2-country-escape-co-op-thread-december-2018
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL · Share on Google+ Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
    enunnenunn
    October 2018
    Just created a co op called beautiful life. It's only my daughter and I. Would love drama free people. Only rule is be active and no stealing.
    AliceD1AliceD1
    January 2019
    Hi all! We just opened new coop - Garden of Eden - and we are looking for active players who want to just have fun. They would need to participate with Marie and race. So come see us! Happy farming!
    Tanya198812Tanya198812
    January 2019
    Hi also opened my own new coop - Fairy Farmers. Need active, polite farmers who know how to clone. Please give my coop a try. Happy farming!!
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like 1LOL · Share on Google+ Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
    RammeyRammey
    February 2019
    Hi. I started a co-op. I want it to be about teamwork, kindness & helping folks do Mariner and Eddy as well as orders. No "stress" play. Please think of checking it out. Name is "Ram's & Ewes"

BeavyBeeBeavyBee
    March 2019
    Melt self and 2 others have created a new coop. New Farm Feliz. We are looking for likeminded players. Friendly, helpful, no stealing, enjoy chat and making new friends. Come join!
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree 1Like LOL · Share on Google+ Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
    kodabear123kodabear123
    March 2019
    BeavyBee tried finding your coop can’t seem to locate it

ginamarie321ginamarie321
    March 2019
    I just created a Co-Op called "Farming Friends". Anyone can join!!
    belle24belle24
    March 2019
    Hi who want to join a friendly and helpful co op? Were going to a boat race in 19h :) come and join us . Farmville is the name and got a logo of scarecrow :) if you xannot find it ill invite you .
    AliciaRoseAliciaRose
    May 2019
    I just created a new co-op I'm the only person so far but I would love to grow it. It should be fun and helpful. The name is: A League of Their Own
    ScousessScousess
    August 2019
    i Just opend a Coop called Farmers R us...i am looking for ppl to join and for some trustworthy leaders to help

Flag Quote · Disagree 1Agree Like LOL · Share on Google+ Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
    CaroBCaroB
    August 2019 edited August 2019
    @Scousess I have searched but not found you ...
    Tip # 2 maybe misspell something in your coop description which would make it unique to you ... happy to join you if I can find you ....
    Level 190 and happy to help out

okaymikokaymik
    August 2019
    Join my Co-Op “MOO!” :) Simple co-op, looking for friendly, helpful, and drama-free people! No stealing! 💗
    anaaluisatanaaluisat
    October 2019
    Come play with me!

Cláudia AmorimCláudia Amorim
    October 2019
    @anaaluisat said:
    Come play with me!

Vc é brasileira?

DraculaDracula
    October 2019
    I created my new co-op, it is called "Gothic haunting" Anyone can join my co-op? I have only 2 people with me.
    Thanks

BritPeezyBritPeezy
    October 2019
    Just created a co-op with some of my other larger barn helping friends from a previous co-op! We would love to have people come join us! Just starting out and trying to get it going! <3
    Just search “Dairy Air”
    D44BD6D7-3FAB-44F6-AAD4-79BBD52A64A1.png
    8.4M
    Sabrina26Sabrina26
    November 2019
    Hey, ya'll! just started my own co op because i too was tired of the drama and not understanding why i kept getting booted. for anyone interested, my co op is called "The Community". it's pretty lax; only rules are no buying without asking first, and if you have the same name as another player, please add like a number to your name so we can tell each other apart (important for trading and knowing what's up for who). I'd love to have people who are active chatters, traders, helpers, dedicated to helpign meet each other's goals whether for boat racing, eddie, marie, sophia, etc. You might try finding my co-op by the motto, "@Sabrina26; all are welcome; chatting & trading; pls ask b4 buy" (last part had to get wonky due to space). Also the first part of the motto is purely for search convenience so people can just search @Sabrina26 and hopefully it'll show up

Sabrina26Sabrina26
    November 2019
    Update: confirmed all you have to do to find my co op is search @Sabrina26 and it'll be there :)

rachel02rachel02
    December 2019
    I too made a coop a day ago, I’m by myself lol. Please come and join me! Name is “friendly farmerz!”

SalikSalik
    January 5
    Hello everyone I just make a co op please help I need Active players name of the co op is lucky’ farm
    SalikSalik
    January 5
    A little help I created a co op and when I try to search for it in the search thing I can’t find my co op help please
    NatieNatie
    January 26
    Hi everyone....please join my Co-op. Friendly and no drama. Let’s help each other.
    581A3AF0-128E-4A9D-944D-AD8D3C801862.jpeg
    djfnklfdjfnklf
    1:02AM
    Re: I have a new coop. No drama. We do order board and boat race. Please come join. Name of coop is Not your sugar mama. We like to play the game and help each other.
  • Jillcolvin08Jillcolvin08 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi also opened my own new coop - Farm life 2020 Need active, polite farmers who know how to clone. Please give my coop a try. Happy farming!!

• maryeehmaryeeh Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hey I created a co-op called quarantine farming. For those of you who just started playing. So I need people to join, what are ways to get more people?
  • phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

Wouldn't it be great if Zynga had a place that we could announce our coops or a place for players to look for coops to join? Well it does and it's right here in this same forum and it's called the vague name of: "Neighbors/Co-ops" How weird is that? Here is the link: https://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape/categories/NeighborCoop

• SoonLSoonL Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Just created a co-op
    디저트 퀸 (dessert queen)
    Would be more than happy for anyone to join <3
    Everyone is welcome :D

• Susan9mathewsSusan9mathews Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi , me and my friend open a new coop, we need active players , pls come and join , our coop name - Tiger Tomb