Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

my dogs are gone AGAIN

PattiPatti Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

it seem now that every time the game updates i lose my dogs!

Comments

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate your report about the missing Farm Hands on your game, @Patti. Please contact Support with a description of your concern including a list of your dogs, email address, and Player ID for further assistance. Thanks!

• LipsLips Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My Dogs and Cat has been missing now for nearly or around 2 months. The Order Board after clicking on it shows Amount needed even after completing orders to the extent that I've to keep reloading the game. In the past I remember if there was an issue or bug in the game all I had to do was to come on here and click on the problem and a Plaster would appear for me to click on and the issues were resolved there and then this is too much messing around and nothing is in order to be able to derive at getting any problems solved. I am hanging on with by a thread with this game because without the: Animal Farm Hands 3 Dogs and 1 Cat Missing there's nothing much I can do with the game I only have the cat that gives me Salt & Pepper.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 1,047Registered User Pet Queen
    @Lips this forum is for FV2CE
    I believe you are posting in the wrong game forum
    :)