Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Can't unload truck after sending spools

YankaArfYankaArf Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

Hi! I've sent truck full of spools from Farmville 2 game to Country Escape (frankly, I thought I was sending wool since the picture is the same) and now I can not receive them! Whenever I click on my truck at Country Escape I see a blank field and Marie who tells me to accept goods, but I don't see any. I've tried to click blindly at the empty window, but it didn't help. I've tried to uninstall the game from my phone and reinstall it, and it didn't help either. I'm sure that it is a bug and ask you to fix it please.
Best regards, Yanka.

Comments

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

We appreciate your report about not being able to claim the goods from your FV2 web farm to FV2CE, @YankaArf. You may need to get in touch with Player Support and include the details below so they can fix your truck. Thanks!

• Issue description
    • Name and email address
    • Player ID
  • icelady68icelady68 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@mhaki said:
    We appreciate your report about not being able to claim the goods from your FV2 web farm to FV2CE, @YankaArf. You may need to get in touch with Player Support and include the details below so they can fix your truck. Thanks!

• Issue description
    • Name and email address
    • Player ID

Hi mhaki.
    I just wanted to know if anything has changed, since I all of the sudden isnt able to send sugar from my CE to FV2?
    I used to have 2 kind of sugar in the Truck-stop; one I was able to send and another one said I have to reach levet 99 in CE. Now both says I need to reach level 99 in CE, in order to send sugar.
    Is this gonna change, so I once again can send sugar? Thank you :)

• lilgilgirllilgilgirl Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same trouble as the others who have listed their complaints regarding not being able to unload my truck when it returns to Country Escape from Farmville 2

Whenever I click on my truck at Country Escape I see a blank field and Marie who tells me to accept goods, but I don't see any. I've tried to click blindly at the empty window, but it didn't help. I've tried to uninstall the game from my phone and reinstall it, and it didn't help either. I'm sure that it is a bug and ask you to fix it please.

Linda Gilbert
    [email protected]

bugs farmville 2 country escape Big Bug