Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Key Confirmation

truthndelusiontruthndelusion Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I think Zynga really need to put confirmations on using keys in the game. I know it does for some, but the amount of times there's been a glitch when i've tried to sell something and spent 10 keys on renting sale slots. And then yesterday, after spending hours filling Eddie's orders I went to sell the last item and accidentally clicked 'Add 2h' which cost 20 keys, despite the fact I had everything for the order, and there was no confirmation message. I think it is a major flaw and it is making me not want to play anymore as I spent so long getting keys just to lose them unfairly. Please consider adding confirmations to all key uses.

Tagged:

Comments

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate you've let us know about this Key confirmation experience, @truthndelusion. We'll surely let our Team know about this helpful suggestion. Thank you so much for your patience.

• ErcyErcy Posts: 39Registered User Learning the Ropes

Thank you for this suggestion. I agree completely.
    I started a conversation about a possible Keys piggybank Here:
    http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape/discussion/3165430/keys-piggy-bank#latest

@truthndelusion said:
    I think Zynga really need to put confirmations on using keys in the game. I know it does for some, but the amount of times there's been a glitch when i've tried to sell something and spent 10 keys on renting sale slots. And then yesterday, after spending hours filling Eddie's orders I went to sell the last item and accidentally clicked 'Add 2h' which cost 20 keys, despite the fact I had everything for the order, and there was no confirmation message. I think it is a major flaw and it is making me not want to play anymore as I spent so long getting keys just to lose them unfairly. Please consider adding confirmations to all key uses.

@Alpine Enigma said:
    Appreciate you've let us know about this Key confirmation experience, @truthndelusion. We'll surely let our Team know about this helpful suggestion. Thank you so much for your patience.