Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Keys Piggy Bank

ErcyErcy Posts: 39Registered User Learning the Ropes

I have accidentally spent my keys so many times I've lost count.

Can we please have a secure way to hold our keys where they cannot be spent until you make a withdrawal?
It would be cute to have a piggy bank to hold keys.

For example, when you want to make purchases, i.e. rent a slot, you click on the piggy bank to make available your keys. When you're finished spending keys you activate the piggy bank once more.

A piggy bank icon could be visible to indicate when the keys are safe, and the regular key icon when they are available for spending.

Thank you for your consideration about this really frustrating issue of mis-spent keys.

Comments

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 234Registered User Cupcake Princess

@Ercy that is a great idea the other thing could be to drag the keys to were they are needed to just like watering crops or feeding animals eg if it need 10 keys you need to swipe them over no just touch a button.

• ErcyErcy Posts: 39Registered User Learning the Ropes

@Chidgey_john said:
    @Ercy that is a great idea the other thing could be to drag the keys to were they are needed to just like watering crops or feeding animals eg if it need 10 keys you need to swipe them over no just touch a button.

I love this idea, John. A swipe is more deliberate than a press. It's another level of safeguarding the accidental spending of keys. :smile:

I just hope Zynga isn't making these changes because they make more money with accidental spending. I don't want to be that cynical, but it's not a difficult thing to do. Why haven't they resolved this issue already? It's a complaint across the forums.

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 234Registered User Cupcake Princess

@Ercy as you said it a complaint across the forum so you just have to wander why this has not been rectified.