Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Can not join coop

paulaspaulas Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

My friend sent a coop request to me 9 days ago and I still have not rèceived it. When she tries
to enter just through the open door it tells her she has sent a request and will not let her enter. How do I get her in my coop?

Tagged:

Comments

• LostlakeLostlake Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having same issue! Please fix!

• M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 381 Social Snowflake
    edited February 2018

Is there a way for those who have sent the invite to cancel the invite? An 'X' button or such. If there is, then they could cancel the invite, let you know when they are online and ready to join that minute and you can open the doors for them and close the coop again after they are in. Not a fix to the bug, but just a possible way to get around it, if a request to join actually can be cancelled. Btw, have you tried inviting her in yourself?

edited February 2018

Edit: "Is there a way for those who have sent the request to join to cancel the request? An 'X' button or such. If there is, then they could cancel the request"

Kept using the wrong word (invite instead of request), sorry if that caused confusion

• paulaspaulas Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

They do not have face book or anyway for me to send them an invite which is where the problem is I think. Every time it happens it is some one who does not have face book. They have had to either have to find the coop or open a face book page. I can tell you if they have to look for your coop have them go by your helping hands count. That is how the coops are stacked up. So they can fast scroll to that number then find your coop. GOOD LUCK!

I myself don't have a similar problem, but thank you for the tip.

Did you ask those friends who wanted to join your coop if they can cancel their request to join? If they can, and then do that, then they likely can join your coop once you open your coop for anyone to join, since then there is no pending request stopping them from just jumping in.

I tried to say that in my earlier comment, but obviously failed. Maybe I fail with this one too, but no harm in trying I guess.

Sorry I misunderstood no they could not cancel the request. Not any way they could find anyway. They ended up creating a facebook page and we invited that way with another coop member.

@M1P4 @Lostlake update to my request to join coop lost. Have the person to enter any coop then leave it cancels the coop request so you can open the door for them to enter.